Harvest off Season growing in San Diego

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by sandiegodank, Feb 4, 2018.

1. #1 sandiegodank, Feb 4, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    Hello I will be showing Southern California /San Diego that you can put plants out in January, February, and still harvest before the next season which you would harvest in October

We have one of the best weather on the whole world.map only a few other places in the world get our type of weather

You can also start indicas in December.

These plants will not reveg..

But remember every geographical location is different .

While you can have multiple harvests in San Diego. It might not be possible where you are due to the amount of sunlight hours

March is also possible but you need fast finishers , and I haven't tried march out so I can't say forsure [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah I flower mostly around outside just veg inside to the size you want and stick them out. Hell I don't even grow in the Summers anymore out here in the desert it's too damn hot in Cali[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. What desert are you in?
    I'm in Hesperia. I start my seeds in January indoors and move them outside in May. I average about 2 pounds per plant after a long veg/grow season.
    The hot desert summers don't bug my plants.

4. Palm springs

5. my greatest tips to you could be to hold your plants down before they flower 3 or 4 days a week that washes the moths off and the eggs and keep you from getting caterpillars

• Like Like x 1
  6. Damn fckin caterpillars lol I can deal with the other bugs:( lol swear though my indoor is pristine

7. Super nice! People can see it's not just one harvest a year lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hose down ur girls at dusk every other day during veg! It will wash off eggs and make moths fly off

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Southern California we get 4 grows per year with a bit of planning.
    Jan 1st
    March 15th
    June 1st
    Oct 15th
    I harvest, take new cuts and set out fully vegged plants 4 times per year on theses dates.
    Jan, mar, oct, are 10 week sets and June is the long one with 2 month of additional veg.

Weekly spraying with BT and Cure will keep both the caterpillars and the Powdery Mildew under control.
    Been doing this gig since 2012, been growing the weed since 1976
    [​IMG]
    Armstrongs nursery for the BT
    upload_2018-2-13_8-52-3.jpeg

Most hydro shops carry the cure
    BNW

10. Attached Files:

11. I'm in Palm Springs
    I do just about the same except I'm taking the summer off. I do the same veg and set out. I have found if you rinse your plants off for the first two or three weeks before they full-on flower with water it washes the moths and the eggs off and don't end up getting any after that they always seem to come right before flower

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Got to love Cali [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nice plants.
    My desert is just now coming out of freeze.
    I should be able to move my plants outside in a couple weeks or so.
    They will veg a full season and start flowering around mid to end of july.
    How many plants and what kind of yield are you expecting?

14. I don't really think about yields. I just grow. I hardly even take notes like when they started flowering etc. I'm a sight hillbilly farmer! So many things can happen and I mainly grow for myself! I do donate oils to cancer patient friends! I just got back from Apple Valley yesterday! Yes much colder up there! I have a very broke friend like no car etc. I go up there a couple of times a year and bring him everything he needs to grow himself some meds for the year!

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

15. You're a good friend to have.
    I work for a hydro shop and have quite a few extra samples of nutrients. PM me if your friend needs any.

• Like Like x 1
  16. By chance this One? I Set up an account there yesterday. Ty for the offer. I will get back to u[​IMG]

17. I'm in the central valley, pretty warm here year sound as well. What are your temps usually when you put them out in March? Day and night? Thanks!

18. I'm in the central valley, pretty warm here year around as well, what are the temps you have in March usually when you put them out? Day and night? Thanks!

19. This week is cool and rainy mid 60s highs and low 50s lows.
    Last week was sunny with mid 70s and high 50s.
    I'm just a few blocks from the ocean so it keeps my temps moderate with none of the big extremes the high-low deserts and inland valleys here in the Los Angeles Basin can get.
    As long as they don't frost they do fine.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  20. Awesome man, thanks! Do you keep em under a hoop house or just out in the open?