Harvest now or wait?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xdinmemory, Oct 28, 2017.

1. My lone C99 survivor buds trichomes have started to turn amber. Should I harvest now or wait?
    After doing my research, C99 doesn't really help with insomnia but does quite the opposite. Would having more amber trichomes make any difference regarding its (lack of) calming/anti-insomniac property?

I also have another papaya tree left, but the buds trichomes haven't really turned amber/been just milky for ages. I'm thinking of cutting them both down at the same time to save time. Also, I need to make room for the new batch, which I hope will turn out better than the current batch.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. i'm uploading another file. Why does the uploaded picture look so much more red/pink lol?

Edit: still look way more pink/reddish after uploaded. it's kind of odd.

Attached Files:

3. Without seeing the whole picture and only the trichromes I would chop it down they looked exactly like mine when I did.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Post a whole plant picture please

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Imvho I would let the trichs abit more amber before chop I have never gone by pistol colour but it all depends on which stone you want it ranges from very heady to very couch locked effect I do agree with hamjack and shifte83 on pics they could be better just my 2 penny worth