Harvest is here at last!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by stoned budda, Jan 11, 2008.

1. bagweed grow 7th week of 12/12, starting one week of fresh water flush. man it smells so good, its all i can do to not partake but i promised, no bud b4 its time.

check out the pix

Attached Files:

2. looks pretty good for bagseed, what wattage hps are you using? Are those in hyrdo or soil? How many plants is that all together? Great job:smoke:

3. You got something against bagseed? (besides smoking it)?

4. Three plants, 400w hps 55000 lumina, 4 100w cfls,ebb n flo flood tray with 6x6 rockwool cubes sitting on a layer of river rock. techna flora nutes. I started with 9 plants and these are the 3 fems, the bagweed was really goog green weed of unknown origin.
    I was gonna start a hashplant and romulan time warp grow next but said screw it and started 10 more of these first, tryin to repeat the success. from past experiance and all i estimate between a quarter and a half pound of smokeable bud, and i'll make a little hash, and cook a little with the rest.

5. Nice job:hello:

6. Congratulations [​IMG] Looks like you are going to have a very sweet harvest great way to start off the new year! 50 days and counting for me.