Harvest is DONE! Im impressed...(pics!)

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by orgasmicgrower, Feb 18, 2013.

1. #2 STilladelph, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    That's almost 31 kilos dayummm

Edit: wait...1900 grams from 1800watts on your first grow....? You my friend are either stretching it a bit or you're the Michael Phelps of cultivation....

2. 1900 grams dry? 1800 watts? Something doesn't compute!

3. Thanks guys.....

Yes - 1900 grams completely trimmed and dried. That was just the nugs.... I got another 300++ grams of lower popcorn buds and shake.

And I thought I pulled them too early!

I guess I did my research right. I wanted the best possible setup for my 10x5 tent. Ended up using 8 plants, scrogging and went RDWC. The 13 gallon pots made for 6+ feet tall plants.

4. I should note too.... 2 of the plants were complete crap - producing less than 2 ounces each. The others were choking them out I guess. =P

5. Damn dude, impressive. How long did you veg for?

6. I started with little 2-3 node clones and then vegged those in a flood / drain setup for about 6 weeks before moving them into the RDWC. I was worried about transferring them in but they took to it really well.

7. I wish it was 31 kilos! lol

I figure I got lucky. Did a lot of reading out here and designed my system around the best of every possible scenario (or at least that's how I interpreted it). It's technically my 3rd grow too.... but the first time I got serious about it. Last one i just grew little lollipops and the one before that was just 6 plants in soil under 1 light.

8. I find this very hard to believe mate......

Experts get 0.7 gram for every watt of light. I find it hard to believe a noob got 1.1 for every watt.

However, I'm not here to bag, and if it's somehow true than good job. Quit your day job and become a full time grower

9. I've certainly got nothing to gain by lying on an internet forum. It is what it is.

I overdried it too... it would weigh a heck of a lot more if it were as moist as some of the stuff i've seen out here in AZ.

I think the experts need to try medibud + RDWC + SCROG + Full strength nutes. The girls absolutely loved the setup. :D

10. Ya I seen your pics, nice grow

And by the way I like your avatar lol who is that

11. Hmmm, I got 220g from a 300w LED (just over 0.7 g/pw) on my very first grow, which was two plants in coco. 14 weeks from seed to harvest. I only used a 2-part A/B nute line too.

Congrats OP, that's awesome!

12. NICE grow man.

13. Not hard to believe. My partner and I pulled a little over 9lbs using the under current system under 4k watts. Thats aprox 1.1g per watt. Dialled rooms are very much capable of producing this... I dont like to limit my abilities to what other people can do

14. Toni Soprano

and to OP .. nice fucking grow .. !!!

15. #16 Pogre, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
    I'm in AZ too bro. I'm getting very close to the end of my grow. I'm not going to have nearly the yield you are, but not too shabby. I'm only doing 1 plant indoors. 80 to 90 grams for my first grow is what it is looking like. Which is what I expected since I only vegged for 4 weeks.