Harvest/flowering time Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smitty619, Jul 21, 2012.

1. So, I supercropped my plant about a week into flower, seeing how it would work out. That, to my current knowledge, has nothing major to do with flowering time but I posted it just in case it could pose a major problem (several week setback). Alright, so the question is, I have been flowering for two weeks now, since the 7th. This morning during watering, I noticed white hairs on the uppermost branch. I planned to have this plant harvested by 8/17/2012 for the day I finally get off probation. What's the earliest I can harvest? I don't care if the trich's aren't perfectly amber, as long as the main cola is formed and has the majority of its growth behind it, I'm cool with it. I just want to smoke my whole plant on the day I get off 3 years probation, dropping clean twice a week for 3 years-_-.

From the first appearance of the female pistils, how many weeks until the main cola is atleast 75% mature?

2. Depends on the plant, but most plants need at least 8 weeks of solid flowering

3. I have a hard time believing you'll have anything worth smoking by 8/18. If you can get a $100 O of mexi dirt burn it to celibate with then on 9/18 have 4 O's of your own good bud to share with all your peeps!!