Harvest ETA?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Enderling, May 5, 2017.

1. 52 day into bloom was curious to see if anyone had an estimated idea of how many weeks out I am from harverest. My novice guess is around 3. Fyi my apartment gets into the 50s at night that would be guess for the purple edges. Besides that i use the generalhydro for nuts and happy frog for soil. Trichomes are still mostly milky. I am asking because i would like an idea when to start flushing. Any thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. Still mostly milky or is that a typo? Full milk is when I harvest. If you're mostly milky then you do not have 3 weeks and are likely too late for flush.
    I do my 1st flush at half-cloudy.
    Depending on what you're going for you have 0 to a few days.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. It would be very rare for trics to be that milky at this early point. Those pistils are just too white and have not recieted. Calyxs haven't really swelled...none of the signs are there. Im willing to bet you're mistaking clear for milky. Which isn't hard for an eager rookie to do. How are you looking at the trics? Can you get pics of the trics

4. i'm seeing about 2-3 more weeks... Dont look at the trics on the leaves look on the actual bud.

5. Sorry i do apologize i dont know why i typed milky they are still clear.

6. They look nice. But you never gave a strain for it.

7. Nirvana AK-48

8. As mentioned, you prob have 2-3 weeks. When looking at trics, clear look like glass, they sparkle, cloudy look more like plastic. You'll be happy to have waited. once those hairs orange off and calyxes swell, they put on weight. I know the anticipation is a killer, but, it'll be well worth it. Next run it'll be easier to wait, cuz you'll have a cupboard full of bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1