harvest & drying

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Medusa, May 18, 2002.

1. Hi everyone. I should be harvesting in the next couple of weeks. I was wondering how long I should put them on straight water to flush out all the fertilizer? I've heard about 3 weeks is good.

I was also wondering what's the best way to dry them? I've read quite a few different methods so I've come to the experts! :)

Peace

2. I go 2 weeks straight water.. next time Im going to try some lemony water.. I don't think it works but Ive heard from more then one person on this board and others that it influences the taste of the weed. I just hang them upside down in the dark for about 2 weeks.. then strip and place buds in a air-tight container.

3. Thanks you guys. That does help. It confirms alot of what I've been reading on the internet at various sites. And, yes, I am growing in soil so that was perfect. I didn't know about no water for a week, it makes sense. You are the first person who said not to have a fan running while drying though.

M

4. the slower the better when it comes to drying,,air circulation,,,but no wind, or heat...

[​IMG]