Harvest Dilemma!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by uberkush, Apr 30, 2012.

1. I have a bagseed plant growing just about to come up on 8 weeks of flowering. I stopped feeding two weeks ago, but im not sure the plant will finish by 8 weeks. I would just let it keep going, but the leaves are mostly yellow and the fan leaves are basically gone or yellow. Now im just feeding with molasses. Should i feed again or just let her finish up? Shes really slowed growth towards the end here, i definitely stopped feeding a little too early, but now its kinda too late to start again. Also its more of a sativa plant.

2. Better off to start your flush. Just check the trichromes too determine if it's ready.

3. I already flushed two weeks ago

4. Do what jack straw said. Checking the trichromes is the best way. 80 cloudy/ 20 amber

5. If the plants still alive it's still alive. This is why flush needs to be amended. You should've kept feeding just at lower dosage with less and less until just a small amount at final watering. If you decide to keep growing be sure to watch out for bud rot. If leaves are mostly gone plant doesn't perspire properly and can easily mold. Get fans on buds 24 hrs day also.

6. [quote name='"Heatherlonglee"']If the plants still alive it's still alive. This is why flush needs to be amended. You should've kept feeding just at lower dosage with less and less until just a small amount at final watering. If you decide to keep growing be sure to watch out for bud rot. If leaves are mostly gone plant doesn't perspire properly and can easily mold. Get fans on buds 24 hrs day also.[/quote]

Yeah that's when you still get the taste of the nutes in your bud. Your run off water is supposed to be clear on your last watering. Unless you are using organic then it doesn't matter flushing.