Harvest Bong you dig?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Burned Haze, Oct 7, 2009.

1. #1 Burned Haze, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
    One of my good friends decided we should all go and get a bong as one force 9 so we could get w/e we wanted) since we are always smoking . So we go there and know 50% off on there BIRTHDAY so we look around. see 2 roors and a few other brands. they had about 50+ nice glass bongs there and so many other kinds. I always get from them. anyways we decide we wanted this awesome glass with a badass glass design, triple filtered!

i don't know the prop terms so check out, basically the biowl part turns into a huge tube that then goes into a huge blue tube then goes to bottom where it gives equal (9) holes of bubbles of smoke. it's very unique and gets us so stoned. and of course a ice catcher, but basically it's the best bong i ever used for the swirl and bubble smokes if that explains anything.

700+ 50 dollar bag ( let us have bag for 30)

402 with 2 glass screens out the door.

Very expensive but awesome piece none the less :d
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-BH

Attached Files:

2. that looks badass, never seen one like it, no offense but 700 dollars idk. Its still sweet as hell, glad ur happy with it.

3. sounds like mark up like a mother fucker to me... never heard of that brand... its a sick tube dont get me wrong... but you guys got WAY too much water in there for that stemless setup.

4. i had like double that yesterday, am i wrong if i like lots of water filter? it makes water tornado's :D

5. its all personal preference but the more water=more drag. and basically you paid that much money to have as little drag as possible so it kinda defeats the whole purpose

6. by design it looks like it wants water, hmmmmmmm

7. dude for 700 bucks you could of gotten a sick coil illadelph which that looks like a knock off of

but as long as youre happywith it mang

8. now that i look at it you're right... more drag, less volume, but you could add ALOT more water to that piece.

9. i have and it works amazing cause the design makes equal bubbles of smoke ( maybe i should make a video right now), its really unique piece. look how it works. the swirl glass go to the first chamber that has water through it all. so the smoke does not get to even water in bong besides in swirl intill after big blue piece. and makes equal sized bubbles. its super crazy! and with ice and twice the water it makes some crazy hits. so u get 4 filters/coolers. Makes greeat hits :)

And this is why i spent 700, i normally have double or more water but have been testing water levels so i can get better hits since i am still dieing. ha

10. #10 Burned Haze, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
    video!
    bare with me, i have drank more than 1/2 of a 1/5 of vodka and drank a 40, smoked 2 blunts of my shit and many bowls. Ha

better video some other time. but yeah!
    View My Video

+ rep if u think it's badass

11. damn dude i just saw this hoping for a video!! haha hell yeah im pumped lol

12. thing looks like it rips bro!! makes me wanna get a bong like that lol. why'd the water go up when you cleared it the second time?

13. Well the rip was semi weak since i had to press record find bowl and all that and not waste seconds, plus i'm drunk and super baked.

Normally every hit is lots of water moving upward, but never splashes enough to hit your mouth or spill, not even close. The company def did their homework and did a masterful job on this glass piece. After all it was 200 dollars more than 100+ bongs that were justiflly crazy ( many brands and structures of bongs) i spent over a hour. note i have been there a billion times. I really just fell in love with this bong, we all did =]

14. shit nice bong but it looks like theres a little too much water in it

15. That thing is pretty cool man. Your music rocks.

16. That bong is sick bro, never seen one before.

17. Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat?

Sick ass tube but that price is :eek:. I can't believe that cost $700

18. i cleaned it up somewhat and took a few pictures!

19. I really would lower the water levels. In the video you can see how much work it is to clear it. If you were to have less water it should clear faster and easier.