Harvest and Health

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SmokerJay, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Hi guys,

I have been growing a plant for a while now, it is about 5 weeks-maybe more-into the flowering process. I have an HPS and flouro light. The plant is maybe like 20" tall. It has about 3 good size buds and 6-8 smaller ones. I haven't been too "strict" with my routine. Especially before I bought a timer like 3 weeks ago. But still, I love the little f'er. Anyway, I am trying to decide if it is best to just wait a few more weeks and harvest, or if I should crank her back into the vegetative process and grow her a bit bigger. Will that stress out the plant way too much? Any tips would be much apprec. Thanks everyone, y'all always answer my dumba** questions...

2. what height was she when you triggered flowering?.....and get a timer so as the light comes on for 12 hours and off for 12......may be too late for this one if it's been 5 weeks on a weird schedule.........but you'll know for next time.......just finish that one off, and see what you get..........Peace out.......Sid

3. I think she was about 12-15" when I triggered flowering phase. But like you said, she has been on a weird schedule. I did a fair amount of trimming, so it kinda looks like the Charlie Brown Xmas Weed (haha), but the buds that are on there are looking good and smelling sweet, so we'll just see how it goes. Next time it should go a little smoother.
    Peace.

Grasscity Deals Near You