Harvard Study Finds Fluoride in Water Lowers IQ – Published in Federal Gov’t Journal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ProvidencePlant, Jul 28, 2012.

1. I saw this in the supermarket the other day. It was on sale, and there was only one case left. Can someone please tell me why fucking water needs a child safe cap?

[​IMG]

2. i thought the people in rhode island were the way they are because they drink from the toilet but it seems to be just the water..the water in ri is very bad brown at times i dont think anyone should drink it

3. the water in ri is not helping any ons teeth ri has some of the worst teeth rotting out there mouth i live in ri i see it everyday

4. ^What a clever troll you are....

:rolleyes:

5. #25 Brenjin, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
    I have 6 autoimmune diseases and my teeth are perfect.

Your diet isn't right.

6. it starts of with harvard researchers,
    do you have a link?
    id like to show this to my dentist
    but i need a credible link..
    thanks if you find one

7. #27 ProvidencePlant, Jul 29, 2012
  8. This study is assessing areas with naturally occurring high levels of fluoride. High levels being levels much higher then what we are exposed to with treated fluoridated water.

Fluoride has been proven to safe and beneficial at low levels, and toxic at higher doses. This is the case with many, many things you ingest on a daily basis.

9. I just find it hilarious- that ONE 'dentist' (no way in HELL im calling a tooth-jockey with a power drill a 'dr'!) who writes an articles claiming the benefits of TOPICAL flouride on the OUTSIDE of teeth reduces plaque . .. .

SOMEHOW turned into- allowing our government to adulterate drinking water with flouride- simply to use humans as a biological filter- to remove the constant build-up of floro- products produced by nuclear activities.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE&feature=player_embedded]Vermin Supreme: When I'm President Everyone Gets A Free Pony - YouTube[/ame]

10. I don't see why fluoride is added involuntarily to all drinking water. Why can't it be taken as part of a multi-vitamin if it is so beneficial? You don't see campaigns to add calcium and vitamin C to all water even though it might be helpful.

Just doesn't make any sense to me.

11. #32 AugustWest, Jul 29, 2012

i'd rather keep my IQ points and just brush my teeth everyday and see a dentist every 6 months to a year for maintenance.

I lived on well water all my life and never had these issues that you describe.. (my well was tested and fluoride came up as "ND")

i don't believe that IF they didn't fluoridate the water that everyone's teeth would fall out... also drinking flouride doesn't really do much for your teeth, unless you keep the water in your mouth and let it soak in.

12. EXACTLY!

The only argument EVER presented to support flouride- was TOPICAL application.

People are sheep for not questioning INGESTING it.

13. Well, would ya look at that. Fluoride, its not just for Pandora's Box anymore :laughing:. I guess because Harvard had something to do with this it can now be viewed in the Political forum :laughing:

14. how deep is your well?
    its getting harder and harder to find good water, and installing
    a deep ass well is expansive up the ass

15. it's as close to "unlimited" as it could be (according to the well dude)

i live on a river and there's a reservoir pretty much across the street.. so the water table is always pretty high where am.

16. well..

so far the posts about the Illuminati spiking the water supply w/ fluoride to make us all bow down to them haven't shown up yet.

when they do it'll get moved.

17. Did you have fluoridated water where you lived, when you were young?

If you did, this was probably a major reason for never having tooth decay. The dentists' offices were packed with kids, in un-fluoridated areas years ago, getting their teeth drilled regularly - but today this is virtually unheard of.

My diet was not right because Celiac destroyed much of my body's ability to absorb nutrients and create enough enamel, calcium and other necessary factors for healthy teeth. With fluoride, this may not have been as severe. That's beside the point though - it seems that everybody else benefits from fluoride and more tests must be done if in fact this IQ problem is a valid concern.

18. did those kids brush and floss daily?

19. #40 Swills, Jul 29, 2012
    Why would ya move it if that happens? Wouldn't it be better to warn those posters to stay on topic and not start up an Illuminati conspiracy? Besides, I think by now most of GC is sick to death of reading and posting about said group, but there's always one asshole :laughing:

And speaking of staying on topic, my water supplier has never been fluoridated my water and even boosts that its never fluoridated its water supply,

Suffolk County Water Authority Reminds Residents of Its Pure Water Practices Amid Fluoride Controversy

I do have a few cavities but I earned those and have since learned my lesson. I've been cavity free since.