Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Harsh Smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lwcampoli, Jun 4, 2014.

1. I guess I have a really sensitive respiratory system, as every time I smoke (especially through my pipe), I end up coughing really hard for a good minute or two.
    I don't have enough money to get a bong (I guess I could make one) or a vaporizer (which I would prefer to have), so is there any way I could make the smoke a little lighter or easier on me to inhale? I'm kind of desperate, because I don't want to damage my lungs or throat too much when I'm toking.

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. just pack enough for one hit if it helps and keep going like that. A bong will definitely help the most but can be expensive if you don't have the money, so making a crappy one is easy. I don't own a vape but that would probably be the best. Also your bud may just smoke harsh. What im smoking right now is really harsh and really don't like smoking it from anything but the bong or I'll cough.