Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Harsh reg? Thoughts.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by VivaLaWeed, Feb 6, 2014.

1. So I have a theory. You know that almost menthal like effect you get while smoking certain reg batches? Like a "zingy" cool but still harsh shitty reg hit? Somtimes my saliva glands freak out and i end up spitting a lot. Anyways, my theory is that this is from too much leaf being left on the bud and it ends up getting compressed/bricked. I think the leaves are what causes the almost mental like flavor and makes you have to spit, much like tobacco leaves do. Thoughts? Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. :smoke:

Sent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. um....do you store your bud in a pack of cigarettes?

i have never ever tasted menthol in my bud...

3. Well its not exactlly like menthol. It just reminds me of the cooling sensation that a menthol provides. Almost a numbing effect. There has to be someone on here who knows what I'm talking about.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It could be a number of things.  If it's reg and compressed into a brick then right off the bat not a lot of care went into these plants.  

1. It could be a result of not drying or curing correctly.  Many times they'll just toss them in the bag and that's why some of it is moldy and smells like pee.

2.  It could be the shit they spray on them.  They're growing ALOT of plants.  They won't organically get rid of bugs if they have them.  Bring out the pesticides.

3.  Who the hell knows with brick weed?

5. Reg is harsh cuz it's prob dry and alota nutrients still in it- wasn't flushed properly,

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app