Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Harsh hits from dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hunokeli, Feb 25, 2009.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

for some reason this weed hits harsh as hell and i cant figure out why??? is it maybe that its just really dry?

2. Looks good. Probably harsh due to the way it was grown... probably wasn't flushed correctly.

Oh well, I'm sure that bud gets you sky high.

3. i mean its one of the best looking pickups ive had, im gonna smoke it some more tonight and see if it was just a bad chunk i grinded up

4. It may have not been flushed or cured/dried properly. Nice pick up though!

5. I've noticed different strains can have different levels of harshness which are completely unrelated to the dankness of the bud. I don't think this is purely to do with the flushing and drying of the bud. There are some strains which will just make everybody cough. I don't really like the harsher ones myself since I can't really get a good hit off them...I need to cough too soon