Harsh Dry hits

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by YoYoString, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

I've had my pipe for a month now, and I love it. A partial downside is that some of the hits can be real harsh on the throat, which can destroy the chill-ness/make me wanna stop the sesh sometimes. Anyway, is there any way to make the hits a little smoother/less harsh? I've read of keeping ice in your mouth and also hearing of water in your mouth, or maybe theres a technique to doing it better?

Thanks
    -YoYoString

2. your bud is likely uncured or unflushed. grind the bud really fine, like dust. It will burn better and produce a better smoke. Try leaving it on the table for 3 hours before smoking, this will dry it if its wet

3. Take smaller tokes or look into the possibility of getting a bong/bubbler :smoke:

4. Id say invest in a water pipe or get better quality bud.

5. Smoked out of a 4 in pipe for 4 yrs never will get a smooth hit get a small 9in beaker.. but best way to is leave in fridge for a few it gets cold.

6. Invest in some QUALITY glass if you want a QUALITY hit :rolleyes:

7. Throw some bigger bits of bud in the bottom of the bowl under your ground up herb to add drag, and take longer, slower hits.