Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

harsh bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lightgreenhay, Oct 16, 2022.

1. The bud i get from the dispensary isnt kind its got a loud chemical taste to it

is this the fertilizer they used
    how can they get this harsh result

also how come they dont have a list of all chemicals that are in the bud
    when i went to denver the dispensary had a list of all the chemicals inside the bud

2. What strain ?

3. It probably wasn't dried and cured properly.

4. i grew my own bud before all i did was hang it for a couple weeks and it was kind bud
    its got to be the fertilizer they used
    how come they arnt required to list all chemicals?

5. Theres strains thatll taste chemical/pine soil

6. Well, if it tastes bad, try water-curing it! Water-curing removes extra ferts, and most of the terpenes (flavor compounds). What you end up with is some UGLY- LOOKING, bland, but very smooth-smoking buds!

Water Curing Weed: What Is It, and How Do You Do It? (news – 2021)
    https://wayofleaf.com/cannabis/growing/water-curing-weed

Granny

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Harsh Bud is also slang in Alberta for not good man. I’ll leave now.

8. I noticed this a lot with dispensary weed, especially cheaper stuff. They dry it very quickly and send it out without any real cure.
    I left some extra harsh bud in my freezer for a few years. It got a lot smoother.

9. Quick dry with no cure. I fought that fast dry issue for years drying in very low humidity before I got it under control.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  10. What the hell is a quick dry
    you can cure fertilizer bud for 500 million years and it will still be nasty
    ITS FERTILIZER not a dry issue

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. this water cure might help but i seriously doubt it will be kind bud when its done

12. If you know everything, then why start this thread. :rolleyes: