Harry Potter

Discussion in 'General' started by meshugas, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Who else here is a Harry Potter nerd? I'm always listening to mugglecast or rereading on of the books. I've read them all at least six times, the first five at least eleven. It's sad, I know, but I love Harry Potter. Also, those movies are awesome to watch totally blazed.

Anyone else here in love with HP?

2. Uh I've read them, appreciated them, literally tore them apart in 2 days, but I've never been as passionate as you.

But hey, everyone's got their thing :smoking:

3. mugglecast?

hahahaha.

but yea i just watched number 5. with my parents no less.

stoned out of my mind.

4. harry potter pisses me off....the books werent bad but that kid who plays him makes me sick....if i could meet him in real life i would challange him to a fight for his honor

5. Why does he make you sick? Did he do something like Woody Allen? lol j/k

6. why?

any rage you have towards him can be satiated in the fact that his career is OVER.

there's no way he can ever be anything else other than harry potter,

hope he's saving his money.

now hermione, im waiting for her penthouse spread. fuck yea.

7. hell yes..plus her career will go somewhere, shes already playing in other movies, besides HP..

..I watched the movies, before I read the books, but both are good. When does the new movie come out? Is there a trailer yet?

8. I don't like Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) as an actor either. I'm wondering if his career really is over though. He did a play on the West End and I'm sure a few years down the line he'll be able to get a few jobs.

And that Hermione is a total babe. Daaaaaamn.

9. There's no trailer yet. It's not due out for quite a while. I'd guess it will be around thanksgiving time or maybe a bit later. The seventh film is still way up in the air. They may even split it into two parts.

10. It would be a crime not to finish the series..since their on movie 5 already..might as well make 2 more

11. The actors who play Harry, Hermione, and Ron all signed for all seven films. So no worries there.

12. for a diehard fan, i thought you would know this:

theyre breaking up the books so that there will be 8 films.

13. I already posted about that....

14. I'm an HP nerd. I waste probably 3-4 hours a day reading fan fiction. :eek:

15. Seriously?! I've wasted entire days reading it. It's so bad...but sooo good.

I so hope you are serious or I just sound pathetic. I need another supporter.

16. Dude, I spent a whole weekend straight reading fan fiction once. I only got up for bathroom and food breaks.

That 3-4 hour block that I waste is spread out over 15min blocks during work and everywhere else. I have a PDA so I have SS/HG in my pocket. :love:

17. You ship Snape and Hermione??? GROSS!

I did read one of those once though. It wasn't that bad I guess....but eww. Hahaha. I like the maurader era stories. What site do you read them off of?

18. ashwinder.sycophanthex.com
    and
    thepetulantpoetess.net

Oh yes, I'm an SS/HG shipper. OTP!! (insert obligatory fangirl squeeing) I can recommend some drabbles if you're interested. Nothing too yucky, with Hermione as an adult long out of Hogwarts.

19. oh man i love HP. but i haven't gotten a chance to read the last book yet. i think its funny that my mom is the one who got me into HP. i like harry/draco fanfics lol.

20. Am I the only one that thinks some fan fiction is better than the books?