Harry potter

Discussion in 'General' started by Armidillo, Apr 18, 2013.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL1aqfnIr2Y]Honest Trailers - Harry Potter - YouTube[/ame]

2. uh wut??

3. Just curious what rule this violates? (not sarcasm)
    I thought it was funny

4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Haha! Some insightful quips about the Harry potter universe.

Always loved the books, great memories of reading them as a kid. I wouldn't mind rereading them but at this point I don't think I'll ever enjoy them as much.

6. I reread the Goblet of Fire (my favorite one) recently, I have to say it still stands up to the test of time. I dunno about the earlier ones tho.

7. ^ Was thinking of re reading the series myself

8. O no no no no don't get me started I could talk about this for hours!

Goblet is phenomenal. As are the early ones, 3 being the transition into some darker stuff. I used to not like 5 because it was really was dark, but I was a kid so...

6 was a bit brighter, contrary to the end. The last one was epic of course. The very end was fuckin cheesy.

People diss the books for simplistic writing. (yea im calling you out sam spade:wave:) But her ability to convey the emotions of the main character are incredible.

I remember one time I got reaaaally fucking high and read the 5th one. People say cannabis and reading dont mix but for a book you've read more than once it's great.

As I said I could go on but I won't. Maybe ill restart the series later. Haven't read a book period in a while.

9. Cannabis and books don't go together is like saying Peanut butter and jelly don't go together.

10. you have no idea how hard i lolololol'd

11. I finished the series last month. Thinking about reading them again

12. Nope, totally different thing. The one I posted was done by the same guy who made the Professor Bros., if you've ever seen that.

13. I have not.

14. I just like reading about the challenges in the tournament, how he goes through them, especially the Second Task. I've always thought it'd be awesome to grow some gills and flippers and go swimming around in there for an hour. I wouldn't be a dumbass and try to save everyone like he did too.

15. Harry Potter uhuhuhuhuhuh.

16. Calm down now