Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Jul 22, 2007.

1. so i finished the book today, and though I didn't cry like I did with HPHBP, there were certain deaths that really upset me...

2. Durchii, I didn't say that only one person died. I'm saying I was only really upset by one.

The ending was cliche because I've read almost that exact epilogue a hundred times in a hundred fan fictions. :p

3. Meh. Still great.

4. The book was intense, the ending predictable, but I still can't believe this is the end of the series.

Epilogue was really really cheezy, but I guess another would not be as good.

5. jus picked up the book. it'll be fisnihsed tonight. Coke to keep me awake, then herb to help me sleep :) "Good night tonight will be" - Yoda.... actually that'sme in my yoda outfit with my yoda voice... :p

6. lmfao odd adderall bud vapor bong dlp projector and tea cut 50/50 with vodka

watch vape drink eat read addy vape vape sleep :D

wow...I must be havin' fun can't remember how to get this damn thing to adjust and I donno wtf all the shit above means

7. Hermoine can use my wand anyday ya digg.
    I was drunk during the movie, dude at a party said Ron turns gay and potter dies.