Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Jul 22, 2007.

1. hahaha, I'd rep ya again if I could bro :)

[​IMG]

2. hermione would be so easy.

[​IMG]

all i'd have to do is pretend like i don't know she's famous or in movies (she hates that people only like her because she's done harry potter) then i'll just throw coronas at her.

btw, this picture is from when she is 15...not legal tender yet.

I feel like one of those dudes on dateline NBC to catch a predator/ Oh yeah, I'm some crusty old guy who likes little girls.

3. Now that is Rape. All I gotta do is spit game. Yadadamean?

4. never saw that photoshoot before but god damn I'd break my legs 'n drag myself around going 'I got no legs' for her amusement lol if thats what it took

@dynasty - NBC sucks lol plus 15 is legal in alotta places and she's already over 16 so she's legal in the UK

5. LMFAO, noice. Yeah she's most definately a cute one. She's gotta be over 18 now right?

EDIT : "Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson was born in France on April 15, 1990"

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0914612/bio

6. 17 almost 18

she already said she hopes to do nude scenes so we can all rejoice when Deathly Hallows is filmed 'n she cuts ties with Time Warner for some crazy ass indie film fun

maybe she'll do a flick like Go with all sorts of fun drug use in her birthday suit

I'm *sure most of the guys on GC would pay to see her rolling on X making out with a girl butt naked lol

7. Do you have an exact quote of her saying that. lol, i want proof!!! :p

That'd be pretty damn nice though. Damn. I'm a little more than a year older than her, I'm sure she wants me :p hahaha

8. qdfk jrfgv45nt3894t8938952903n0 eripgj kefg'efb'e'rgelrg'ekr grkg erg23o;ru!!!!!!!!!!

9. This picture looks photoshopped.

10. Yea that pic is definitely fake.

I plan on picking up the book sometime soon so I can finish off the series.

11. http://forum.grasscity.com/general/163500-funny-ass-potter-cast-interviews.html

lol I love the punch one it's now the animation on my cell for incoming calls

'every time a cell rings emma watson knocks the fuck outta some sissy brit reporter'

@dude above me - yeah it does and I haven't found any offical photographer's shoot but either way don't spoil our pathetic wand fantasies :p

12. I don't care how childish this sound...I Love Harry Potter(the books of course, not just the char). After following the books for so many years I was glad(and somewhat sad) to finally read the final book. All I can say is WOW...what an amazing ending to probably the best set of novels I have ever come accross. I don't understand why people though the ending was cliche...I personally thought it was perfect!

13. Fake or not, she's goprgeous. Like Ars said, don't ruin it :p

You're one of my favorite posters Ars :D

The book is GREAT. I love it too. Childish or not. Gettin stoned and reading the books is some fun shit.

14. :cry:

15. Don't cry :(

16. Smoke some weeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

17. well said.

18. harry potter is ok i guess. I enjoyed the movies, never really got into the books.

emma watson is indeed a fucking GODDESS.

19. I'm not crying because I wanted the whole cast of characters to die (Which I did). I'm crying because you told me that only one dies while I'm only two hundred pages through the book!

My inquisition is officially fruitless.

:cry:

20. I'm sure you'll be fine, come end of that book. I'm getting it tommorow.