Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, predictions, NO SPOILERS

Discussion in 'General' started by stenod, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Im sure all us Harry Potter fans have some predictions or conspiracies. Post and debate them here. I just picked up my copy, on page 9.

NO SPOILERS, heed the warning in my sig. HYAH.

I think Voldemorts snake, is actually Slytherin, and he'll end up being an even bigger bad guy than voldemort.

I think Snape is working for himself, his loyalties dont lie anywhere but what fits his own agenda.

what do you all think???

(hempress i know your a HP fan, if anybody posts a spoiler DELETE IT!!!)

2. Wish I could say but have only seen the movies. If I pick up from book five you think I'll be fine? The other four didn't really intrest me but I'm becoming a fanatic just from the movies and I've alway liked books more.

3. yeah if youve seen the movies youll be fine. I mean really she kinda reiterates what has happened, you could really pick up any one of the books and it would still be a good story.

4. lol

oooohhh RAB

regulus black, sirius' relative. eh, eh...

5. Is Nymphadora a Nymph or is that just her name?

I wouldn't mind

6. Actually, as soon as my copy gets here I'm going to be out for a few days. I didn't even open this thread until I searched for my name and saw I was mentioned here. I'm terrified of spoilers.

And I'm pissed at Amazon. Guaranteed delivery on the 21st my ass. :mad:

7. i think someone should just make a real spoiler thread and be done with it. Label it well and if you don't want to see, don't look.

8. i have read all the spoilers, but i don't know a thing about the book series.

9. Harry gets decapitated by Ron, who actually turns out to be Voldermort's robot son.