Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Discussion in 'Movies' started by pieking, Nov 19, 2010.

1. well, I just returned from the premier, and I must say that warner bros. wasn't playing around with this one. they may have clusterfucked the Half Blood Prince, but all is forgiven with this one. I must say, I haven't been this excited since I've help a lb of dank in my own hands. (no, it wasn't mine, but it was still pretty legit to hold.)

2. I always thought Harry Potter was pretty gay. kind of like Twlight. It's just really, really gay.

3. i was raised around harry potter so i'll for sure see the new one. i thought the half blood prince was a decent movie, actually, different from the rest.

4. I felt let down after watching it.

5. Just got back, and holy shit. This movie was awesome, but not in the usual sense. In reality, nothing happens over the course of it, but it is so vital to the second half of the story, I was blown away watching everything unfold, knowing what would ultimately happen.

6. I read all the books, but I haven't watched any of the movies. I don't plan too, either.

Books leave a lot to the imagination, movies ruin that for me.

7. you, my friend, likely didn't read the books. my comments on how good a certain harry potter movie is is widely based on how well, and thoroughly covers its corresponding book.

8. omg it was so fucking good right!?
    i got home bout an hour ago.

so legit. can't believe i have to wait til next july for the second part.

9. Well, I saw it tonight and I was a bit skeptical .. because the past 6 have been fucking stupid. There were a few parts that weren't in the book .. so that obviously annoyed me. The action, acting, and special effects blew me away .. seriously.

I think it's bullshit to cut it into two parts ... I for one would find it easy to sit through a 5 hour movie, oh well.

7.5/10

10. i saw it tonight, its pretty awesome. it's a bit more accurate to the book than earlier movies

11. id give it 5 stars i dont give a fuck. Iread all the books twice at least and i thought it stuck to the story pretty well. Really liked the effectgs in this one. Didnt like how some shit didnt happen in the book but fuck it I think it added to the movie if anything.

To the makers of Harry Potter movies,

For once, you muthafuckas did something right.

Good Job
    ixBeachbumxi

12. I have watched it yesterday with my cousins..We really had a great time by watching this movie...:cool::cool:

13. The difference between Harry Potter and Twilight is that Harry Potter is written well and isn't meant for teenage girls.

So the plot goes beyond will Bella and Edward ever get together?

This movie was fucking epic. However there was one problem that I had with it. Spoilers below to you non book readers

Highlight to read

Mad-Eye Moody was an off screen death. I mean what the fuck! One of the most bad ass characters in the series gets an off-screen death then there just like oh yeah Mad-Eye died btw.

14. you know, I never gave that a thought. but now I'm with you! that would have been a hell of a scene.

15. I know. Maybe it will be a deleted scene of epic bad assness.

16. The way you say that confuses me

17. haha i just went and saw the new one.. but theres way too many harry potters that i start to forget which is which and what happens in which etc...

so i was pretty confused during the movie, but the effects and shit were cool.

18. Seriously? My girl and I laughed at this movie the whole time. It was sooo bad hahaha and I swear I'm not just some asshole who thinks Harry Potter is gay. She liked the other movies, but she thought this one was a joke. I guess I need to read the books to be into the movies.

19. Really cause I thought nearly the reverse. I thought only this one, the 6th and the 3rd were good and the rest were trash.

20. Honestly, I would still check out the other ones just because everyone talks them up so much, but I'd be a little hesitant after this haha.