Harrassed by a dog in the park.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SkyedEyes, Mar 8, 2013.

1. I was walking through the park just about to light a joint when a woman came towards me with a dog. And I was like "oh shit" because it was off the lead and was running towards me. I then proceeded to let it molest me because I was too shit scared to move in case I angered it even more. The woman kept calling it back then it kept running back up to me basically lightly biting me. Man, that joint I smoked after the 'attack' was well needed.

Anyone else have an experience like this?

2. Never had one like that happen but I had a rott come running at me(didn't know if it was friendly or not), I stood there still an it bit me in the thigh. I then kicked it in the side and it scooted the fuck outta there.

No fuckin mercy for an animal attacking me. I will choke a fuckin dog to death before I get mauled.

3. Good thing you didn't automatically say it was a Pitbull.

4. When I used to go bicycling in a rural area with territorial farm dogs, I velcroed a radio antenna to my handle bars. A few hits in the face and they quickly learned I "bit" back!

Granny

5. fuck some ass hole dog jumped on me when i was baked as fuck and broke my ipod headphones once and the owner didnt even do shit i was pissed i hate fuckers that cant keep there dogs under control its not that hard to train a dog

6. This is what fucking pisses me off the most, the people just call the dog like i was doing something wrong, i got taken out of my soccer final because some ladys dog bit my ankle while i was going for a run to get all the acid outta my legs.

She was charged, she tried to walk away but my dad ran up and called the cops, i think i was 14 at the time.

But yeah, that REALLY pisses me off when people don't do fuck all and yet they KNOW they are in the wrong.

7. I socked a dog in the face once from my bike for biting at my leg. It was a mean dog too. Crazy redneck owners threatened to call the police until i explained that their pitbull bit me and then they ran inside lol.

8. should have punted it like a football