Harold & Kumar series!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Tree Of Life, Jan 12, 2013.

1. How many of you think they should make the next movie about Harold & Kumar and their girlfriends in Amsterdam? :hello:

Any other ideas about where the next film should take place/what the plot of the movie should be?

2. 3 is enough

3. ^ Disregard what that guy said. :bongin:

4. Dude, look what you started. :laughing:

5. so like go back in time to before the last movie or send them to Amsterdam again?

6. #6 Tree Of Life, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    Yeah man! Go back to the point at the end of the second movie where they're in Amsterdam. I would love to see that! I actually heard they're in the process of making another movie! :D

7. After seeing the 3d special i hope they just stop

they did a pretty good job ruining the name harold and kumar with that one... and would hate for them to make another attempt at a funny movie

or at least bring back writers from the first movie.... or something idk haha

8. I disagree completely. Maybe it wasn't anywhere near as great as the other 2, but there's no denying that it was still a good movie. I like all 3, but the first one is the best. The second one's really good too, but like I said I think they're all pretty fucking funny! Can't wait for the next one!:smoke:

9. the last one wasnt as great as #1, but no shit how can you compare them.

nothing will ever match up to the first one more than likely....

i would like to see them go back to in the future and finish off what they started as well.

10. I really want the forth movie to come out, but that's obviously not going to be for a while. Hopefully it is about them in Amsterdam. I want to see everything they did that week. I want to see them smoke some bud! :smoking:

11. I haven't really given a fourth movie any thought. This idea sounds pretty good to me.