Harold and Kumar trip

Discussion in 'General' started by KushOrDie, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Everyone has seen Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle and I live at least 2 hours away from the closest one. I've made White Castle trips before with my friends, but this time its just me and this girl im with. We kinda want to make a day out of it, but don't really know what to do afterward in Chicago. I mean, 8 million people-theres something to do, but any help?

Toke on! :smoke:

2. You could stand in front of homeless people while you eat your burgers and then have sex with the girl in an alley. Tell her you will wear a rubber, but don't. Then blow a load in her, get her pregnant, and raise a kid in Chicago.

Or you can just go see a Cubs game.

3. Aw, man you're in Chicago. Go to Al Capone's restaurant. 

4. There's a White Castle like 5 mins from my casa.

Hit up the clubs in the city, don't smoke in the suburbs (the cops are bitches).

HIt up the tourist attractions if you've never seen them like The Sears Tower (Fuck the Willis Tower)

5. Idk what all she has done but I've been around Chicago a bit, just nothing springs to mind

6. ya me and my friend drove over an hour to white castle once.  white castle isnt even that good lol.  next time we went to popeyes it was in the same area.  that was way better.  and the guy gave us like 5 extra pieces