Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Harlequin high cbd strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KushNsouR, Jun 17, 2012.

1. #1 KushNsouR, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    first time tryin a high cbd strain these meds give literally no head high and are super smooth but they def knock the body out for a couple of hours i would def grab this again if given the chance

[​IMG]

2. Nice pickup, I really want to try harlequin or any other high CBD strain, damn non-medical state.

3. Ya im actually in non med state to this is why it has takin me so long

4. looks like some dankeyss

smoke on brotha

5. wow, I'd love to try a high cbd strain. I really want to know what it feels like...

6. It really is different you can take huge hits and at first your like damn this kinda sucks because there is literally no head high but then your body feels like jello and the high really last im not really in any pain but if i was i gurantee i wouldnt have been able to feel shit

7. Does it taste n smell awesome as well?

8. fat dense kushy nugs always knock the body out. hybrids are better for di mind

9. Smell is about 6/10 taste earthy not super fruity its def a must try though when u dont have any plans and wanna be a couch potatoe or if you are a connoissuer i can see why its great for pain

10. Do you know what strain it was that you tried??

11. I had some recently from this local clinic, it was 16 percent cbd which is VERY high. and like 7 percent thc. Mostly made me really sleepy, I could feel the anti anxiety properties. The smell and taste weren't that good compared to the dank we all normally like.

Overall it's very beneficial strain for those in need

12. Not too sure on the accurateness of 16% CBD. I live in Oregon and I'm medical. Most HIGH CBD strains barely reach over 3.1-3.3% CBD. you may have seen a 1.6% CBD and a 7+ THC. Harlequin OG has very similar thc/CBD results

13. you're probably right it very well could have been 1.6 percent^

14. coulda been 16 and rare AF I wanna chief a bowl nonetheless haa

15. A gal I know (who runs a dispensary) is breeding a 14% CBD strain- she had them checked by the lab so she is certain about it! :D (I think it was her Chocolate Thai that had that level.)

Other strains of high CBD cannabis are listed here-

What Are High CBD Marijuana Strains? | Potfessor.com

I have a HUGE section of CBD in my List, several pages of links- send me your email in a PM, or just use the addy at the bottom of my sig!

Granny :wave:

16. Yes dude harlequin is the shit. Have you tried canna-tonic? also another cbd high strain, a clinic by my house had the harlequin honeycomb for a while which was 77% cbd :0 i can only hope i will one day find some of that again, stuff was nuts!

17. I indeed tried some cannatonic (Spelled KannaChronic Beezwax at my collective) When they had it they tested it at 65% or 64. something CBD. it was a crazzzzzy feeling of pure numbness. I felt NOTHING for like 3 hours seriously I coulda ran into a steel door and been fine cause I didn't feel shit. Probably didn't help that I told my Collectives Budtender Im a chronic large 1-2grams of oil kinda Guy. He asked if I wanted to taste or get novacained. I of course chose option B. He weighed up a .4 of that honeycomb and I superman dabbed away blowing out what appeared to be a meth cloud if I've ever seen one lol. Lets just say that's the only dab I've ever had to.sit down after. (I've smoked a 1 gram dab in 1 hit Straight tanish see thru clear white widow oil) abd didn't have to sit down. Ughh they quit supplying it for some reason :(.