Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HariKari to you all, and muthaphukkaz gonna eat my carrot.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by D9_THC, Jan 25, 2003.

1. *cough*

firstly, i'm rather intoxicated right now... been smoking "cannabis" all day. a "1/2 ounce" in total between a few friends.
    secondly, this fish in my hair is starting to piss me off..... all i did was give him some cheese and he went mental....
    there I amtrying to totally sodomise my bong when the fish jumps out shouting BRAAAIINNNSSSS........ but it sounded more like CHEEEESSSSSEEEEEE, but spelt more like POO
    a little helphere people with the fish situatin

yaddayadda says I. let's put all these hair/brain/cheese/poo/fish/maybe/fish/tool are a rockin band/hair eating fish onto one big boat..... and sinkit!!! that'll teach the bastards! let em drown!!

damn those fish.... and their.... fishiness...

anyone else have a fish in their hair?

2. I had that problem too when i was sober

><><

3. BIG UP TO THE DECEPTICONS!!

Attached Files:

4. heheheheheh

megatron was the shit

"I'll rip out your optics!!"

5. "You're an idiot, Starscream."

Hahahaha!

6. "open , dammit open"

i wonder if thats where the movie matrix got its name from.,.,

7. a matrix is a part of a computer... but i want Prime's one.... way better than a PC :D

.... woah... just had another bong.

| |
    | L |
    | |
    | \ / |
    | \_/ /
    \ /
    \--------------

8. el burro has fish in his hair

ah..to be stoned..as i am..requires much marijuana.