Hardy cheap outdoor seeds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Eelarch, May 5, 2010.

1. me and my friend are planning a wee outdoor grow project for the summer. However we live in a country where it is quite rainy but i have the ideal spot because it is secluded,sheltered and not soggy soil.

I am wondering what are some cheap outdoor seeds that are pretty hardy and do not need extensive attention:smoking::smoking:

2. :smoking:just get a few regular seeds even if their from dirt weed i garentee you when its fully mature you will not regret it the pic in my header of the plant the seed that it came from came from some dirt ass weed that i got for 15$ a quater i was selling ozs for 350 to the despenceries

3. Yeah but the dudes saying for a colder climate, so surely there is seeds suited for that? Rather than dirt weed :smoking:

4. checkout guerrillas gusto from sensi seeds

5. I had the same problem bro and my answer is buy a quatar of Dro it shudd run you 55$$$$ Tops and you will get like a hundred seeds and bud too and if you grow dro good it can be some dank bud if you take care of them and give em nutrients and for stealth take up some lst(low stress training) you pluck every 4th set of leaves when they pop up and the stem splits from 1 to 2 then when you have 4 main stems pin them down to the ground and it looks like ivy till they budddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-2, 2-4,4-8,8-16 they double and this equals more bud sites