Hardy Bag seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LazyBlazer, Oct 26, 2018.

1. So I was bored the other day just rummaging around and came across some bag seeds that have to be at least 3 or 4 years old. I've never kept any bag seeds around that didn't deserve to be kept. They've just been sitting lose in a drawer that has seen temps anywhere from 60F to 90F and extremely high humidity. Me being me, I decided to pop all 9 in a paper towel. 24 hours later...100% germ rate. So i threw 3 in soil just to see what they'd do. Currently in Coast of Maine soil w/perlite under a 2 ft 4 bulb t5 fixture. Lets see where this goes... IMG_20181025_210933.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. ....and the other 6?

3. The other 6 are sitting in the bottom of the trash can. I had low hopes for any of them to germ, let alone all of them. Figured I'd give 3 a shot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Did you get a timer and what is the final pot size your using?

5. Yeah I've got like 10 timers. Idk I'll probably just throw em in a 2 gal when they need it. I'll let em go about a month till i flip for sex.

6. a month in a two gallon for veg. Are you sure you wont pot up again before you flip. unless you have fabric pots i feel like it might become root bound.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. If i decide to flower out any females, then yes I'll repot to 5 gal. 2 gal is plenty big enough for 1 month veg.

8. Coming along...1 seems to be particularly vigorous. IMG_20181028_184033.jpg IMG_20181028_184042.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. updates

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

10. all male

11. damm are yoo.going yo buy some fems

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk