Hardest things to do baked.

Discussion in 'General' started by anchor, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Not to smile too big

2. lol these posts are hilarious.  For me its going to a diner at 4am high as fuck, looking at a huge menu with too many options, and im just stuck

3. Grocery shopping. Can never decide what to get and I'm in there for hours.

4. When I'm high any math beyond like Algebra I (Geometry, Trig, Calculus etc) starts to get a difficult. But I cant tell if its the math that gets harder, or me finding fucks to give about how many fucking apples Bill had before he gave some to Ted that is the problem here.. 

It might be the second one, because anytime I use math in Chemistry or Physics while stoned, I got that shit.  :cool:

5. It's hard to keep my mind off that munchie food until I actually get it! haha

6. Apparently math. Just did an iq test and I got 80. Feeling really dumb.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

7. Mind sound stupid but I work at Dunkin donuts and when I go in there high I just wanna eat all the donuts instead of make them. I mean come on how good does this look right now
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391845141.078652.jpg

Everything better with a bag of weed.

8. #48 Jamesy C, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    Social theory in a masters assignment. Tried to write the assignment, couldn't grasp what half the shit was. Wrote it sober after that.

9. Stay mad at someone. Take anything too seriously. Keep from smiling really really wide :D
    Oh, and probably read a book. That's pretty difficult for me while baked too

10. opening and closing a plastic baggy, those always piss me off.

11. Write an essay

12. Usually in pretty good at geometry high. When I go to that class stoned I take tests and get atleast 80s on all of them. I don't know why

13. Trying to plug in my headphones in the dark

14. Cooking is the hardest thing to do high holy!

15. #56 Twistedweather, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
    find my keys when I am in a hurry

I found this to be really tough, but I found a way and pulled it off.  calmed my mind and the stoned intellect flowed right thru my pen onto paper.

that was a good day  :smoke:     but not so smart to get stoned before a mid term   Doh!

16. For me it is lying about being high.

If someone asks me "hey you stoned?"

Ill be like  "uhhhhhhhhhh yes"

17. Linear algebra

18. Reason with stupid people. It's like my patience is all gone.

19. hopefully math isn't hard for me baked becuase I'm going to school next year for accounting and finance! been smoking before school but math is last and accounting class is a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum