Hardest things to do baked.

Discussion in 'General' started by anchor, Feb 4, 2014.

1. I've just been doing a big spreadsheet. I thought it might be clever to smoke a big spliff before. It was not clever. I feel like my brain is being imprisoned when it should be roaming free!What's the toughest things you lot do high? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Definitely homework, just because my mind is in a different, better place. Not saying I can't do it when I'm at a 10, but it takes longer and I often have to rework/reread a lot. 

3. Zip a zipper in the dark Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. yup anything with math for me...if i smoke before accounting class im just like uhhhhhhh and think of all the shit i would rather be doing

5. Hardest thing to do while baked..... Talk to the pigs 😳Happy toking ✌️

6. the hardest thing to do stoned for me is drinking liquor or beer. cant do itSent from my iPhone.

7. #7 mr man fan, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    Yeah...maths based things. 

Other things with closed logic/defined black and white rules. Following procedure is boring (to me) and that feeling is amplified when high as there seems to be a whole host of other not so defined  shit to be pondering...

8. Getting off your couch Sent from my burner

• Like Like x 1
  9. Multitasking, keeping track of where i put my shit

10. Remembering if I just smoked our not.

11. hardest thing while stoned?

my penis

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Trying to catch that panda thats been eating all the damn bamboo. Sneaky panda .

13. Not looking bakedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. [quote name="Griever" post="19466470" timestamp="1391559310"]Not looking bakedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]He said hard not impossible lol.Kottonmouth Kings

15. [quote name="KingOfTheKronic" post="19466504" timestamp="1391559791"]He said hard not impossible lol.Kottonmouth Kings[/quote]Yeah you should see how terrible I lookSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Finding a lighter.

17. Everything seems to come together perfectly when I'm baked :smoke:

18. Give a fuck unless I'm horny.

19. Sit through the classes were they don't do anything to grab your attention besides throwing you packets.

🌞