Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hardest Thing Too Do Stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 Toker, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Winning an argument.

2. holy shit yea (besides the math), when i walk into like a walmart or somewhere blazed i forget what i wanted to buy and just walk around for no reason

3. Hardest thing to do is trying to remember what I was going to s

4. Math takes forever, just because I get distracted soooo easily while high. Otherwise, its just doin stuff around my parents. If I blaze then like, go to make a sandwich, 75% of the time a parent will walk in for whatever, and suddenly, every movement seems foreign. But the sandwiches are damn good haha.

5. Spell. Example: "Hardest Thing Too Do Stoned"

For me the hardest thing TO do stoned is math!

Peace and Pot

6. Okay asshole.... just kidding. I didn't even notice that, usually I do.

Hardest thing to do while stoned is make something in the kitchen without making a mess...

7. Remembering shit. I always forget stuff like a bong is on my lap as I go to stand or whatever

8. hold a conversation

9. trying to act sober in school/ around your parents D:

10. I would say the hardest thing is try to make yourself look sober and act sober when a cop is talking to you , right after you just got done with a sesh.

11. Especially when its unexpected. You go from :smoke: to :eek:

12. 1. Ordering food from a fast food place especially if i haven't hit the drops yet. (eye drops), cus im thinking to myself while they ask what i want "man they gotta know that im high as fuck" and then i get this HUGE grin on my face and giggle. and order as much food as i can.

and once i get my food i look like this

[​IMG]

13. Never been in a terrible situation when i was baked but i always hate phone calls and texting people. Can never enjoy my high when i do.

14. HAHAHA YES!. i have the hardest time doing that. the sketchy workers always know im stoned. i once passed out from anxiety when i was stoned at subway because i wasnt able to figure out what to order. lololol:smoke:

15. Any form of exercise is terrible when you're baked. It makes the burn of the exercise like 50x worse.

16. Homework of any kind. Usually, the only reading I do while high are subtitles and gc. :D

17. Someone has probably mentioned this before but your signature is brilliant weres it from?

18. Talk to people you have trouble understanding (people with accents, paticularly the ones at the shawerma and pizza place where they talk very quietly, and quickly with their middle eastern accents. i couldnt even order the pizza.)

or talk to your parents.
    Or talk to someone thats not high

19. Well there was this one time where I ran out of bbq lays chips... it was horrible