Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hardest Thing Too Do Stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 Toker, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Ordering shit, I hate it man... Like one time I went into starbucks, ordered my drink. The lady started asking me for the money while i was walking away from her and she kept asking and I didn't think anyone was talking to me until my friend yelled my name and told me I didn't pay... wow i hate ordering shit high, especially when you're really high and you get to that point where you start laughing.

2. Lol, all day

3. Any kind of non-creative homework like math. Papers like for creative writing + dank sativas = High Grades :smoke:

4. food shopping while high owns cuz u can try the food out while shopping and if u finish the bag just put it back and you dont care cuz your high

also all the food you bought will all be munchies so you will be really happy and then it will be like a circle with no ends just a circle like in that movie about the gay guys getting married like a circle

5. spanish class

6. Did a math test after smoking during my high school lucnh break. That was when I'd only been smoking for about 6 months and I smoked half a gram of hash. It felt like my math test kept floating away from me and I felt like I was writing with my arm stretched out because the test seemed so far away. It was normal temperature but I started getting cold so I put on my jacket halfway thorugh the test. Ended up getting a 2. No worries though, I'm in university now.

7. going to gym class is probably the worst thing to do stoned i used to have gym after lungh and i would hit the bong everyday at lunch running really kills u if u already have a smokers cough

8. just tried grocery shopping baked. not. fun.

also, all i got was munchies hahaha barely any REAL groceries.

9. Is that a typo? Can you really take BJ classes? Where do I sign up?

10. The hardest thing to do stoned is quit drugs....:D

11. Split an atom....

12. hahahaha I do the same thing man! I go to the corner store by my house and buy some munchies, then she asks if I want a bag and ill be like thinking in my head "i could carry that much, but it would be a hassle".

13. fuuucckkkk lol :hello::hello::D

14. Negotiate a hostage situation

15. Oh my god... that is the same thing I've done. There's this midget that smokes a cigarette every time i see him, he works at the home improvement store and i was with a few friends and i looked at him and kind of chuckled and walked to the next isle... Idk why, its just funny seeing a midget high hahaha:D

16. this lol it sucks

i have a long ass line behind me an i feel so akward trying to order fast i usaly come out with a wierd sub sandwich to lol

and texting with the abc setting that sucks hardcore aswell:smoke:

17. Going to a place where you have to stand up all the time and you don't want everybody to know you're high. Like standing in a ridiculously long line or riding the bus when there are no places to sit.

18. Keeping straight around people who aren't cool with the green is crazy hard to do. I notice little things and just start giggling, which gets my friends giggling, while the person we're talking too is just looking at us like "Freakin' stoners..." XD

Also, I too have a trouble peeing whilst high. I have to like, really concentrate on the task at hand. XD

19. Convincing the teacher you're not high, when you're blazed out of this world.

20. get off the couch.