Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hardest Thing Too Do Stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 Toker, Oct 10, 2010.

1. 1.) Pick just ONE thing to eat

2.) Play an instrument (I have no musical talent sober (besides my ukulele); but when high I attempt to play instruments that I should not be playing.) Is that a sax... give it!

3.) Take a drug test.. never did it; but I think taking a drug test to pass would be pretty hard stoned :smoke:... piss where.. why... Oh no I don't smoke..... shit.. where am I pissing.. can you hold the cup?

2. The hardest thing to do while stoned? well that has to be NOT being stoned -.-

3. Grocery Shopping

4. dude its the complete opposite here.

ummm, not giggling/laughing in the faces of random new people you meet. Like college campuses...

5. I hear ya Lol

6. Grocery Shopping is fun high imo

7. Really dude? Joe Rogan and Eddie Bravo of 10th Planet JuJitsu both claim that rolling while high is so much better/easier. I also do BJJ and have wanted to test this out myself, just haven't got around to it yet...

• Like Like x 1
  8. stand up.im not evening joking.if i know i have to go somewhere, i have to start reminding myself to get up 30 mins before cuz it takes me about 30 mins to stand up.and when i do stand up somethimes i leave things on the ground so i have to bend down and sometimes i fall doing that cuz im too high and gotta start over again.

also,i agree about ordering food.they just give too many options!!!
    me: ice cream
    lady: large or smalll
    me:uhhhhh?????ok
    lady:which one?
    me: which one what?
    lady: what size ice cream would u like ma'am
    me:medium
    lady:sorry ma'am the options are small or large
    me: small
    lady:would u like a reciet?
    me: uhmmmmmmm......hmmm......no. no thank u.

9. right on man!

10. Hahahahhahah I can just imagine you making some Frankenstein sandwich and the worker being like "That dude is so baked"

11. For some reason I have trouble opening packages and containers. Anything that is a little bit hard to open sober sometimes becomes impossible.

12. laughed so hard

13. New signature

14. bagging groceries super baked isn't always that easy guys. Somtimes its all smooth and good feeling putting them into bags, but sometimes you just miss the bag repeatedly. Putting a paper bag within a paper bag is pretty damn challenging too

15. keeping a straight face is pretty damn hard for me

16. Reading the trailmap at Killington. I get lost as hell there.

17. talking to parents on the phone.
    seriously a detrimental task.

18. that midget one is hilarious

maybe the hardest thing to do stoned is try to act normal with someone and say some real elaborate sentence perfect except mess up like the second to last word, thus ruining the whole sentence:D

19. Or when i finally get my password in on my phone i say "fuck, what was i going to do again?" and a friend usually has to remind me. or staying straight and not saying somthing "high" around friends that dont blaze