Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hardest Thing Too Do Stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 Toker, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Sounds like weed may not be for you

2. stay awake in class

3. One time in high school I had just finished my homework and was loading up bowls of this fruity tasting outdoor shit I got from a total stranger. Anyways, I had planned on getting thoroughly baked and just chilling all day, but then my sister calls and says she'll be home in 10 minutes and shes going to bring me to the dentist! I had like JUST smoked my third bowl. got to the dentist RIPPED out of my skull, had no visine, and my breath still kinda stunk even though I brushed my teeth. My girl dentist was like giggling and just overall acting strange towards me like she knew something was up, but thought it was kind of funny. (could have just been me though).
    Also, in the waiting room of the dentist, I was just sitting there when the tiniest midget i've ever seen just comes strolliing into the dentist office. I accidently chuckled a bit out loud and got dirty fucking looks. I just wasn't fucking thinking man, and that midget caught me by surprise!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Remembering what I was about to say in a text message

5. lol:d

6. Untangling cords blazed is the most annoying and hardest task.

7. Dude I hate that...while you're explaining it it feels like its getting really old because you have to go into every detail of it. Sucks it never makes sense to anyone else

8. Amen!

9. saving bud for later :smoke:

10. Thanks alot man, I'm sittin here in a quiet ass library and just busted out laughin after reading this :p Some funny ish

11. serving ice cream at work.. hooooly shiit.. it was so hard i almost couldnt do it

12. fighting the munchies but im a pacifist :wave:

13. ^ that ha always wanna just stay high
    talking to complete strangers

14. Getting a tattoo. For years I would never get a tattoo unless I was totally sober. Then I tried getting baked before a 5 hour piece. I was hell, not only did it hurt more but as the high wore off I just got annoyed and cranky that it hurt but still had to sit there for another 3 hours. I wont do that again.

15. TAKE A PISS, IT IS SO UNBEARABLY UNCOMFORTABLE ITS BEYOND WEIRD

make big decisions

type

untagle my earphones

16. It is weird, because this is not the first time I've heard this. Yet, I've never - ever - had this problem...

17. The hardest thing for the OP to do is spell. "hardest thing TOO do stoned"

18. LOL, i don't feel so weird now. :p

19. wtf? lol. Am I the only one that can take a piss baked? lol, I seriously can't rember one time having trouble with this.. Even when I'm shitcanned I can still piss....kinda.
    :p