Hard Working Vaporist Thread.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by RubberUndies, Jan 9, 2013.

1. So Im curious.... How many of you blades lead an active life style and how does vaporizing fit into that life ?

Ill go first.

I wake up Mon through Fri At 3:50 a.m to open a gym.

School classes almost daily

Working out / personal training

Weekends the loads of homework i couldn't do during the week and personal training.

There's days where i have literally 10 or 20 mins of free time right before i go to sleep.

If it wasn't for vaping I would of had to quit marryjane when my schedule got this crazy.

- saves herb so i can be high that much longer during my long ass days.

- more energetic social uplifting high IMO

- no crash !! And a cup of coffee and a vape bowl are like heaven together.

- ABV ediables for the weekends when i need to unwind

- Never worry if I smell like weed around the manager or gym members.

- my lungs feel 5x better when doing cardio

- i can vape almost anywhere and get away with it 100%

I feel like vaporizing was made for active people.

Forever and always i shall love my arizer solo <3

2. I lead a pretty active life, especially in business. I also do a lot of book tours. Vaping and Java in the early AM is certainly something I do, as well and it's a great way to set the tone of the day. I also pepper my medication throughout the day. Medibles are for evening and weekends. But i do find that vaping is clean, efficient and more affective.

My favorites: CRZ ...and my beloved travel companion that "PAX-ifies me: Pax by Ploom. :)

3. I currently play junior b hockey, on average I am in the gym and on the ice 5 days a week. I used to run track, and long distance every day but now I just jog for half an hour a few times a week its cold as fuck where I live. Summertime I race Jet Ski professionally and that's a huge cardio workout. I also frame houses and commercial projects and have to steadily lift heavy materials. And I smoke and vape weed every day. Recently did a VO2 max test at the university and I was above average, so weed smoke does not affect oxygen intake by the lungs when smoked for 10+ years

4. #4 supersm0ke, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    When I'm at school it get busy, but when I'm on college break I get lazy as fuckkk at home xD
    And idk, when I have it weed just makes everything better so that's how it fits into my life.
    Gym school and work, all that jazz

5. I should start a thread titled, "Lazy Assed Stoners Vaporist Thread"? Bet I'll have a bit more support there, eh? ;)

6. [quote name='"lwien"']I should start a thread titled, "Lazy Assed Stoners Vaporist Thread"? Bet I'll have a bit more support there, eh? ;)[/quote]

Lol i guess..... i have like 3 friends who also vape almost exclusively and they all three also lead active lives. Where as my smoking only friends seem to be more laid paid less obligations and DEFIANTLY not into fitness.....

Now i know this isnt a good test in itself hence the thread lol but i guess your right. Even vaporists are lazy slugs lol....

Long live active healthy lifestyles ! With weed fit in there of course :)

7. I couldn't agree more with you RU.

I love fitness, the raw feeling of pushing yourself to certain limits then breaking those limits.
    Running is my main area of exercise. The burn you get in your legs ? I'm basically addicted to it lol

8. F that I'm sitting at home vaping collecting Obama bucks after getting laid off. Nah but when I was working I vaped a lot after work and it was good cause my throat never bugged me the next day at work, and I felt less sluggish.

9. Ok, for the record..........I'm 68 years old and run 4 miles a day, 5 days a week. And I do this carrying around a 6'2" body weighing in at 210 lbs. After every run, I spend 30 minutes doing push ups, pull ups and stretching. On the two days that I don't run, I do a brisk walk 1 and a half miles uphill to the grocery store and walk back the 1 and half miles carrying and doing curls and flys with two 15 lb. bags full of food and stuff.

There is no way in hell that I could do this if I was smoking my bud.

10. Props! I hope to be that active at that age. Im not overly active in the exercise department but i try to keep a clean diet. Im 6'2" and 165lbs. I do however, work 9 hours a day and im on my feet the whole time. Over the spring/ summer i go hiking a lot and i can tell when i smoke more doing that. I get a tightness and shortness of breath if i have smoked too much that day or night before.

One thing that does help is a carbon filter. Notice a big difference when using one vs not using one.

11. [quote name='"Nate489"']

Props! I hope to be that active at that age. Im not overly active in the exercise department but i try to keep a clean diet. Im 6'2" and 165lbs. I do however, work 9 hours a day and im on my feet the whole time. Over the spring/ summer i go hiking a lot and i can tell when i smoke more doing that. I get a tightness and shortness of breath if i have smoked too much that day or night before.

One thing that does help is a carbon filter. Notice a big difference when using one vs not using one.[/quote]

So by carbon filter i assume you mean for smoking... May i ask how this "helps" in your opinion. I wouldn't think this would effect the high itself...at all...

12. It cleans the smoke so its a much smoother hit and you aren't left with the sting in the back of your throat and lungs afterwards

13. Well I go to the gym, and work full time, but my job isn't physical activity. Still, I wake up at 5 30, gym for an hour, drive to the bus which takes me to the metro which takes me to work by 8 30, and I work till 5 30 most days, on busy days 7 at the latest. Unfortunately my commute means I get home at like 9 if I leave at 7.

On weekends I try to do as much guitar work as I can, helps earn a bit on the side.

I love vaping though. Nothing better than enjoying a bowl after getting home, and I love a morning bowl to enjoy my commute. My lungs feel fantastic all the time.

14. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']Well I go to the gym, and work full time, but my job isn't physical activity. Still, I wake up at 5 30, gym for an hour, drive to the bus which takes me to the metro which takes me to work by 8 30, and I work till 5 30 most days, on busy days 7 at the latest. Unfortunately my commute means I get home at like 9 if I leave at 7.

On weekends I try to do as much guitar work as I can, helps earn a bit on the side.

I love vaping though. Nothing better than enjoying a bowl after getting home, and I love a morning bowl to enjoy my commute. My lungs feel fantastic all the time.[/quote]

Hell yea man nice to see ya in here. Dam your up an hour later than me but the time u probably go to sleep makes it so we are both zombies....

Do you ever smoke that early instead of vape ? I did once....at 4:20am when i always smoke/vape before work...... Never again. I crashed so hard. Didn't wanna work or move lol

15. Nah haha not since starting this. I did have too many bowls once and just felt wayyyy too dazed all day. It feels weird being that kinda hazy/stoned around the office haha.

And yeahh, commute makes me feel like a zombie, but I'm hopefully moving closer soon. Living prices near DC are awful.

16. Cheap up my way :)

17. yeah i work and go to school, and take martial arts, i have a pax, and i vape like every 6 hours. i vape on my way to school in the mornings(30 min drive). i vape right after school on the ride home, i vape at home, ill vape before and after work to and from, also if im going to the store ill puff on it on the drive there and openly in the store, and then a late night session. I just act casual, and shop like normal while puffing in store

18. Omg dude no way i thought i was the only one..... Not gonna lie. I routinely walk around stores and gas stations with my solo whenever the stem is clean. Otherwise it looks like some slimey oily snake Im slurpin on

I've had many people ask WHAT it was Im walking around with sucking on ( never ask about smell or anything ) and i just tell them its an "aromatherpy diffuser prototype" in the most i don't want to speak to you voice then walk off while hitting it. Worked everytime. Also helps being in a medical and legal state but still

Rubba MothaFukin Undies

19. ^ same dude i wondered if i was the only one, the pax is easier to hide in your hand or sleeve

20. Eh if i was really worried id do the most stealth thing and just use a real straw with my solo and then use a cup to conceal it. Literally nothing to conceal just walk around drinking a mcdonalds cup Haha

Rubba MothaFukin Undies