HArd to put out there

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CLKWRK, Nov 14, 2011.

1. #1 CLKWRK, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    Well I had sex with this chick about 6 months ago, and for a time being, nothing came from it. Then it started hurting to actually sit down. This chick has herpes. I started looking up the symptoms, and from what I have concluded, I have it. (used a condom every time)

I haven't actually gotten it officially checked out yet, even though i have had the time to do so, probably do to not wanting to actually acknowledge it from a medical standpoint. Only one of my friends knows, and she only knows because me and her want to get it on (she lives in Canada but comes to visit every few years when she can.)

When I started coming to my own conclusions about it, I got a little depressed. Having thoughts about actually being alone forever because no one would want to do anything if they knew. I thought for a small portion of it, if i was at a party i wouldn't tell anyone and just say "I was drunk" But...I'm a good guy, I can't lie about that. Even though I'm not bound by legal issues (having not gotten a STD test) I'd still fele like a huge ass hole if i gave it to someone and i didn't warn them.

I'm not looking for people to tell me what I want to hear. I'm looking for people to tell me what I need to hear.

Really, I know it wasn't worth those 3 fun times with her. But at that time I figured "i won't get infected" but it seems as though i have been infected.

I mean, I don't get outbreaks very often, (normally happens on the cheeks of my ass, no where else.) I thought for a time it could be hemorrhoids, but that was denial.

Not sure really. Just trying to take it one day at a time.

If any other blades have dealt with any STDS before, some stories, (mild no need for extreme details, unless you wish to post them) would be helpful. Just trying to take it day by day and not crack under the realization that "fuck, I'm stuck with this for the rest of my life"

2. shit dude you should find out for sure first, and then kill her.

3. Go pound that ass a few more times just to make sure you got it, its never good to be unsure

4. you may not have it, gotta get tested to know for sure.

other than that, dont worry about being alone forever.....have u even read the stats on genital herpes....i wanna say its close or more than 80% of people have it.

5. That sucks but I think you might as well get tested. Theres no point in worrying yourself until you know for sure whether or not theres something to be worried about.

6. Don't worry dude.

Just fuck the people who already have herpes. There are lots of them out there, you know?

7. ^I LOL'd at that

8. Get it checked to make sure, then once you do that they'll educate you on how to deal with it, if you have it.

9. fuck eh, bet ya kinda feel like quagmire? anyways its fucking shit i know but probably best to get checked out to find out for sure. could be an sti? hopefully its just an sti

10. Ummm... no

STD Facts - Genital Herpes

Roughly 16.2% between ages of 14 and 49 have herpes in the U.S.

11. 80% of people have HPV not the herp

12. Life does go on even with Herpes. Get tested. You will be fine. Good luck.

13. Sounds like the OP already has it. He said he gets outbreaks on his ass. Are you sure those aren't pimples though?

14. Well, with herpes and warts, condoms work but not if there are sores/warts on the skin that touches yours where the condom doesn't cover. Go get tested. There are medications.

15. Might just be crabs

16. Well, you are in luck! It is very treatable and if that is in fact what you have-you do not have to suffer with it! Go get proper medical help.

Report her and let her inform every sex partner she has had!

Don't pass it on, as suggested! That is how AIDS mutated and became so obnoxious! You are a nice guy. Get treated and live your life to 100% of potential. There are things worse than this!

17. First thing you need to do is get that test. You may not have it at all and you're freaking yourself out. I mean, is it possible that you sit on your ass enough to get chafed or a heat rash (depending on where you live)?

If you do have it, stop fretting. Someone will WANT to be with you based on your personality. Take it slow with people, get to know them, let them know you... ya know, put your best foot forward.

If you need any advice you can PM me. I have QUITE a few friends with herpes and I know alot about what they went through. ;)

18. Never came back with the results. Had a situation a year ago where they did a STD test, and it came back negative. Don't know if anyone still views this, but i figured i'd post it.