Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hard To Get Caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Iraqiunit, Jun 1, 2010.

1. I lol at all threads where they're all like "omg im worried ill get caught", in my mind worrieing about getting caught takes away the spirit of smoking weed to CHILL, maybe it's because i have chill parents, but fuck once i had just taken a hit and my mom walked in and asked me something and i answered without letting any smoke out and she didn't think anything of it, are any of you like this?

2. Yep me. People are just way 2 paranoid on here

3. Trust me, it's that. A lot of parents would freak out if they caught their child smoking weed for various reasons ("DRUG, YOURE GONNA END UP HOMELESS", its legality, etc.). Fortunately my room is the only one on the first floor so I can smoke in my room every night (even blunts!)