Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hard to flick ash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420blazed, Jun 4, 2011.

1. yo i just smoked some haze i just picked up, and i rolled a kinda skinny joint, and i noticed the ash was kinda hard to flick, is that normal? because normally when i roll joints and smoke them i flick it and it goes straight away, was just high and curious lol

2. Stop flicking so damn much.
    You're just flicking off weed that could possibly be used.

Now if you're a baller, go for it.

3. prob if you roll a denser joint the ash will be thicker

4. even with a nicely compact joint it was still hard to flick...

5. It seems as if the weed isint burning through fully.

6. ahh good because i thought it was sprayed with some shit, i mean when i was smoking it my lungs and everything were fine

7. because i get hella paranoid about that shit

8. also it sizzled and felt weird on my tongue a few times

9. Wierd... i got some weed like this the last time i picked up.. It kinda felt spongy, i guess it wasn't fully cured.. But the ash was hard to flick and when i lit it, it kinda gave off little sparks .. really wierd.

10. yeah i heard when weed isn't flushed properly it sometimes crackles and the ash is hard

11. Am I the only one who never flicks ashes while smoking?

12. So u just let it drop anywhere? I usually blow on it, not really 'flick' it. I flick cig ash but not after today.