Hard to find seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by BostonKid, Sep 23, 2004.

1. Hey everyone. I live in the states and im finding it hard to find a good seedbank that will deliver to me. Anyone know a good US seedbank?

2. Im going to try to grow a few clones, but I have no experience with it first of all... and second, Its not a great strain...just some average bag weed

3. i have never heard of a problem from www.ganjaland.com and they've been in business for years...there are so many good companies!!!

4. seedsdirect.com is supposed to be good and discreat

5. i talked to a guy at peakseeds.com, theyre really cool and i honestly dont think they'd mind sending their products here to the US. plus i saw somewhere on their site saying that its the buyers responsibility to know whether or not its legal and they said the company doesnt have the time to figure out the legalities for each country. i think that hints that they'll send anywhere. they have some of the most popular strains on their site.

sorry if i'm wrong, good luck man.

6. What kind of problems are you having with getting seeds??
    Like they have said ; there are plenty of places to get seeds
    Depends on what you want and how discreet you want to be.
    Payment methods vary as well as packaging.
    You'd be surprise at the powerful strains as well that can be had for small and large amounts per bean.
    Your best bet if youre really serious is to do your homework on the Breeder and their history of strains.....example.......Does DJ Short have the original Blueberry strain now...or does Mark Emery....just an example....why is their strain USD $100 and up and Dutch Passion has it for USD $60.....Just examples

Sites like this help with forums and knowledgable and wise people.
    It's just a matter of what you want and how you want to get it

For Boston....let me suggest something in Canada or UK.
    WorldWideSeeds...expensive but very stealthy
    SeedsDirect.to....nice price and stealthy
    DrChronic.com.....nice price and stealthy
    RhinoSeeds....nice prices and stealthy
    Ganjaland.com......moderate prices and stealthy
    Nirvana ahs great prices thru other seed banks because their sold in bulk to them
    I don't want to start rumors ; but their strains are breed to a F1 skunk stable strain to create their own stable strain.
    This isn't a bad thing ; it's all a matter of personal choice.
    Seeds ALL started and stabilized some kinda way

So do some research and jump in both feet
    Think first

blah blah blah.............we could go on all day
    LOL