Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hard to find large amounts of bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bigbax, Jul 5, 2012.

1. I have been using a 1/8 a week for the past 4 or 5 months now and decided that picking up every week so i asked for a 1/4 from my dealer worked out fine but then i decided to get a 1/2.

this is when stuff got hard. i asked my dealer said he was dry and when if he would reup in the next few days he didn't respond

i asked two other dealers i know both of witch said they couldn't

most other people i texted didn't respond or said their dude was dry.

how do you climb the ladder????

also im 18 in my sr year of HS

PS sorry for all the rambling and spelling mistakes im geeked

2. Geeked up on them bars? Lol

3. You have to buy your way up to larger amounts(earn the trust by buying small amounts), or know someone who can get you in. What you want is not a lot though but most who are on the small side will not be willing to sell something worth much over 100 dollars to someone they never sold to before out of fear of being robbed. Or just won't do it because they never met you before and you could be the police.