Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hard to breathe when I'm high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The3rdNipple, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Hahaha! Love it! Will try for sure next time! ;] Or try some underwater spear fishing~ ^o ^ tee hee hee (inside joke alluding to my first Grasscity post).

2. Wow this was back in 2011. I hope you are still breathing! :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Does it do it with edibles?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5. Why? Have you experienced this with edibles? I don't use that form of administration so I couldn't tell you.

6. OP, are you still alive?

• Like Like x 1
  7. hello :) i know its old thread but i try anyway
    i have same exact problem as The3rdNipple described probably even worse im not in panic mode or smth i have been smoking weed sincee 16 yr now im 27 so ik how to deal with lets say (overdose xD) so i wonder if anyone can help with this since its 2018 now mb u guys have answer now . this breathing problem is new i have never felt this before its like im forgetting to breathe sometimes ...... also im getting high too easy comparing to younger me