Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hard to breathe/urinate when high as fuck?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CrazEpharmacist, Apr 6, 2011.

1. It's really very simple: your're smoking too much. Yes it's possible to do, especially when you have a lower tolerance.

Smoke less. Save bud. Relax :smoke:

2. sometimes it's hard to pee, I know what you mean

3. Maybe you have a narrow urethra. Like Hank Hill.

You obviously are smoking too much
    and acting like pot is some crazy drug,
    when in reality its very mild. Just calm down, and let that urine flowww.

4. I can't help but giggle at 90% of your posts. You're my favorite type
    of smart asses :smoke:

5. Hahaha i read "Maybe you have a narrow urethra"

and i was like "like hank hill"

Then i read on and i was like ":p"

6. strong edibles do that to me :/

7. hell yea haha :smoke:

8. When I'm super high it usually hurts like a motherfucker to pee. I feel like it's because I'm so high I zip my penis in my zipper and don't notice. It's whatever though.

9. The breathing thing happens to me on occasion. Do something to distract yourself from thinking about breathing. You just need to relax, enjoy, and remember that your body isn't going to forget to breathe. Its 10x worse if you have a cold at the same time...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Breathing thing means you were probably going though a panic attack. I know when I had my first panic attack when I was high out of my mind, I felt like I forgot to breathe.
    Just remember that even if you do forget to breathe and pass out, your body will start breathing again because you can't just stop breathing, your body won't let that happen.

As for the peeing thing, maybe you got stage fright. As silly as that sounds, it could be the reason. I know I can't urinate in public stalls, just feel way too uncomfortable. You were probably a bit paranoid and uneasy about feeling like you weren't able to breathe.

In all, just chill out next time.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I had trouble with peeing yes and I would worry about my breathing but that was when i was just about 13-14 and I would worry i would die of suffocation and be like:
    "Oh FUCK that is an awful way to die!!! Guys!!! Don't let me suffamocate in my sleep" ... "Girl you're just fucked up go to bed." "No I'll .... Zzzzzzzzzzz"

12. I remember trying to take a shit while I was high, man it was difficult, i felt like it needed to be perfect or something..idrk

13. One time I was super high and I asked a guy where the bathroom was he told me outside so I went outside and pissed on his trash but it took me like 8 min cause the pee would not come out it was crazy

14. so thats it....... bloody cold and yes youre right its 10x worse