Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hard to breathe/urinate when high as fuck?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CrazEpharmacist, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Does anyone else get like that? Like the other night I was face-melted baked out of my mind and I had to pee really bad so I got up and went to the toilet to take a pee. Well, I couldn't. The only way to describe it is that it was like my brain was so fucked up that I couldn't focus enough of my mental capacity to focus on the simple act of peeing. It took me like 2 minutes of just standing there trying to force my brain to use whatever of the little resources that it had left (from being high out of my mind) to finally pee. And then when I went back to bed to try to fall asleep, I was getting paranoid that I was forgetting to breathe. Like you know how when your not focusing on breathing your body basically does it for you. Well it was like I was trying to focus on my breathing but I was so fucked up that I just couldn't do it. I was aware that I wasn't manually breathing but my body was doing it for me. This is really hard to explain. And when I say fucked up, I mean like really really fucked up. Like the highest you've ever been before. Anyone else get like this or am I just weird?

2. Come on, I need someone to make me feel better.

3. ...............................

4. Your thing under your name says you're a doctor, you should be able to answer that better than any of us...

5. Yeah but way under that to the right it says: "Everything I type is purely fictional and made up for entertainment purposes. I do not endorse nor partake in the use of illegal substances."

6. You're just weird.

7. ya i try to ignore stupid people and since joining GC people with sig disclaimers

8. No I'm not. You're weird.

9. Wow, why are you such a dick?

10. to answer your question- yes! i've been like that before.
    not... so much with the peeing thing.
    but i've been so fucked up that i'm afraid that i'll stop breathing while i'm sleeping.
    honestly, i think it has something to do with my anxiety; i get too high, and panic that something will "go wrong".
    basically, it's all in your head. thc doesn't inhibit the center of the brain that controls involuntary actions such as respiration or heart function.

11. I Duno about the breathing but peeing yeah it's happened before to me, just gotta relax

12. I know...But you were the one that asked.

13. Sometimes when I'm baked out of my mind I forget I've been breathing except for the last breath I took, it's kind of weird to explain but it used to get me paranoid. I fixed it by holding my breath when I was sober and convincing myself that I had to manually stop my breathing for it to actually stop. Haven't been paranoid about it since.

Not sure if it's the same problem, but I can't say I didn't try to help. [​IMG]

14. good answer perpetually420 i go through the same thing.. dude just enjoy that you can get this high .. just wait till you get a tolerance.. its all in your head

15. i feel you on the urinating thing haha

16. lol this title had me rolling

17. im sorry i didnt mean to hurt your feelings. but really i do not find the point of those disclaimers and find them really childish

18. wow OP you need help or stop being such a n00b

19. This happens to me after 3-4 bowls of heavy heavy indica... I just go with it and play some tunes... Really relives the stress and makes the high more enjoyable

(IMO)

20. I remember when i was new to smoking i smoked a fatty with my friends and these chicks and went in to the bath room. 10 mins later i came back and they were like ...what the fuck i thought you left? and i was like na i just stood in the bathroom with my dick out i couldnt figure out how to piss man and we fell in to the hugest laughing fit for the longest time laughing that hard alone made me feel like i was going to piss myself.