Hard to believe, but we've hit a new low

Discussion in 'Politics' started by well highdrated, Aug 7, 2017.

1. There's a new batch of thousands of emails recently discovered. I thought she gave everything to the FBI? Lynch is the only thing that kept Hillary out of prison. Any reasonable Attorney would have prosecuted. There is clear pay for play going on with the Clinton foundation some of which has came out in the new emails. She clearly had classified material on an unsecured non government server. Intent doesn't excuse you from the law. These are only tip of the iceberg offenses.

Anyone else hear about the two recent "suicides" involving the Clintons? The rep from Haiti that was going to testify that shot himself in his hotel room in the last few weeks. When you run someone like that and we see the emails from inside full of corruption. It's no wonder we end up with Trump. The people who have been in power got way too arrogant. People should go to jail at least once in a while.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Took 2 pages to spin to Hillary. New record.

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Hey there are still people who think Al Gore won in 2000. It's only been half a year for this administration :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  4. So basically you think it's dictatorship like for Conservatives to make a 1.5 minute video but when Liberals cheat in elections that's just American huh? I'm going to Chuck this one up to Trump derangement syndrome.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. As long as it's narrated by spray-tanned blonde chicks, I can't complain.

• Like Like x 4
  6. #26 ZebraHaze, Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    So it's suddenly okay for mainstream news outlets to spew completely false info every single day, but Trump can't release a short weekly video to highlight actual proven events and facts that MSM won't cover?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. So it's ok for Obama to have his own You Tube channel, with the white house as the back drop..... Trump does it and everybody looses their mind. Typical.

BarackObamadotcom

People really are dumb.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. of course not! Because that would really show some hypocrisy if you actually cared. But since you don't, and only care about what trump is doing, nothing else matter. Trump derangement syndrome .

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Is it an actual TV station, or just YouTube videos?

10. Just a 2 min clip on youtube. That's all. For now at least.

11. trump isn't doing anything. he's on vacation all the time.

12. #32 JohnnyWeedSeed, Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Crazy how the ones bashing Trump for things like this forget that Obama did the exact same and are totally quiet about that but now it's different. Trump went golfing!!! Holy shit!!! How many times did your last God go to Hawaii to golf on our stolen money and how much did that cost over 8 years? Fuck the lot of them criminals.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. it was a video posted from trumps facebook page.
    if your referring to him being out of the whitehouse now it probably has more to do with the HVAC overhaul happening there that has forced everyone out of the white house. But yeah, vacation. of course.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I don't see how it's hard to believe or how its hitting a new low.... every president I can think of has had some media figures who act as propaganda for the president.

Doesn't make it a good thing of course.
    I'm sort of glad trump's presidency is pushing certain concepts into the mainstream again (such as the constitution and limiting the power of the executive). They haven't been popular since Bush

• Like Like x 2
  15. I was on here from 2009-2017, the amount of things that Trump is doing that Obama has also done (violating constitution, selling arms to dictatorships, expanding role of presidency, using executive orders to circumvent congress, interventionism, lying about policies to get bills passed, corruption scandals) is no laughing matter. I never heard a peep about these things other than from a few independent/third party members.

I'm definitely not complaining though.
    I think it's a good thing that people are introduced to concepts such as free trade (people really didnt like trump/bernie's trade nationalism shtick), individual liberty, separation of powers, and limiting the executive branch.

I hope his administration will serve as a shining example of what a bloated and bureaucratic government really looks like once you take away the charismatic smooth talking politicians and their cronies in the media.

• Like Like x 1
  16. two wrongs don't make one right.

and then there's this

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. I never said it did. I don't like Trump either. Just wondering when y'all were with this ruthless digging and shit slinging vitriol and hatred the last 8 years about the exact same things.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. I believe that he is comparing Trump's nascent attempt at a cult of personality with the well developed one of Kim Jong Un. A valid comparison in my opinion.

Apparently this sort of thing goes over well with about 33% of the population.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Then along came Pickles...

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. What has he done to limit the power of the executive? He's signed EO's at an incredibly quick rate and expanded things like Obamas drone war. I don't really see how he's pushing limits to the executive but it's possible I'm just missing it.