Hard Times

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Beandip, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Anybody every hear of this brand? There was a beaker with a dome perc at my local headshop that i picked up for 165. Was higher but she brought it down a bit. Im just wondering if it's actually hand blown or if its made of shitty glass, it seems pretty thick though.

2. thought this thread was going to be about falling on hard times and having to sell all your glass. glad it's not

3. i had/have a small 12" hard times plain beaker. honestly, its a piece of shit. maybe 2 mil [brittle] glass? i still liked it because it had a wide base and worked well with ac/percs when i was into those. one day i put the down stem in heard a crack and it had about 1/2" crack along top of the joint. my question if it went all the way thru was answered when i pushed a bit harder and it cracked to about 3/4".

tough break, slight sentimental value, but its garbage in my glass collection now. i just havent thrown it away yet. i paid $40 for it, in a tobacco shop. ive heard the stuff online is nicer.