Hard times.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big Loki, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Ok guys im in between a rock and a hard place. I recently withdrew from school because I was driving 40 miles a week and in a gas guzzler and haveing a full time job getting off at 11pm and haveing school at 9am just isn't working out for me. So now im working full time still and makeing about $180 a week but gas cost me around $80 to $90 a week and I have a $100 phone bill. It also doesn't help that I need new tires on my truck. Now I also owe the school around $2000 since I withdrew and I have to make a $159 payment every month. Can you guys think of anything I can do that can help me get an extra $200 a week to help me through this shit, and don't say sell weed.I've already done that and had to stop for certain reasons.

2. idk man that shit blowsss

What do you mean by phone bill? Like cell phone plan? Or land line? If its a cell phone plan get a cheaper one or better yet drop it all together.

3. what are you working 12 hours a week?

4. 180 a week working full time? Can't be right.

5. #5 OGkushak, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
    [quote name='"Young peezy"']180 a week working full time? Can't be right.[/quote]

Yeah that's some mcds shit bro. Get another job or fucking move outta that place

Actually. Just Fuck civilization and become the real deal survivor man. Just dip into the biggest forest you can't find and walk for miles upon miles upon miles till you reach a nice place with a fresh stream and some food seeds. Dont forget a LOT of marijuana seeds though. Good luck op. Your journey begins now seedling! Sprout! Haaaaa

6. There's loans, in and out of school, but I'm not sure you want to be buying stuff you can't exactly pay off. If you are in a really big hole then I suggest, if you aren't already, keeping track of every single little expense. It is a pain in the ass but it will help you figure out your budget.

7. #7 Big Loki, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
    Yeah its full time at a grocery store $7.25 an hour, and its a cellphone. And I would find another job but I need to get clean so I can pass a drug test first. Im also gonna go to the plasma donation place tomorrow.

8. Where u live? Full time??U gotta turn off that phone get a prepaid card one and use in emerency only.

9. Try to find a plasma donation center near you. I can get around an extra 200+ a month doing it. Shit I made 80 dollars doing it this week

10. Maybe sell or trade the truck in for a gas sipper. Try to pick up some extra shifts. Or use that truck to get some scrap metal. Me and a buddy went scraping for about 5 hours and got 500+ in scrap. So i made about 200 for a days work. Btw scraping is some hard work!! lol.

11. Get on Craigslist and pick up a cheap bike. Bike to work. You'll save a ton in gas, and it's better for you and the environment. Also, cut your cell service back to the bare minimum. Calls only, an amount of minutes you can live with.

12. What state do you live in? Some states will not allow you to be paid for donation of any blood products, in these places it's strictly donation. California is one of those states.

13. Get a tracfone or buy a car with better mpg

14. Sell yourself on the street(or something else) if your catching my drift.
    Mids to edible conversion profit

15. I live in north carolina, and theres no way I could bike to work I live about 20 miles away.

16. 7.25 x 40 = 290. What is your definition of full time? There's no way you make 180 a week

17. Thats after taxes.

18. If you start conditioning for it now, by spring you totally could. I've been known to go on 30 or 30 mile mountain bike adventures. But I can see why you wouldn't want to do that every day. Although you would get in EXCELLENT shape lol.

Sell your car and buy something more efficient perhaps?

19. Are you telling me they take $110 out in taxes a week?! Dude I live in California and I don't even get taxed that hard. How is that possible? (And I make about $200 a week too).

20. If you really want to save money trade in that truck for a cheap gas saver or even a moped, as much as you might not like that you can ride a moped on the street legally without insurance and they get like 100 miles a gallon.. and then a prepaid cell phone