Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hard Times for Ol' FarmBoy

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DopedUpFarmBoy, Dec 1, 2007.

1. My dealer hasn't called me so I'm weedless. My girlfriend's mom is in town so I'm girlless. I haven't turned in my application yet so I'm jobless. I haven't got around to ordering pizza so I'm foodless. My ride's leaking oil so I'm almost carless. I'm hoping I can get the weed, food, and job problems taken care of today. For our more religious blades be prayin I get that call :D:p

2. if your jobless and your car is broke i wouldnt be thinking about weed or ordering pizza

3. Too late *munches slice of pizza* :D

4. what part of tx u in?

5. you damn bum... Im one too, so it doesn't matter.

6. Damn FarmBoy. Grow that herb.

7. Haha I was thinking the other way. Priorities priorities :)

8. "If you're weedness and foodless, stop worrying about your job or your car, man!"

9. FarmBoy,
    You need to getchuh a John Deer, seeds, some dirt and grow some Reefer.

Or some lights and bubble buckets and grow some Stanky Danky. ;)

Either way,
    That should solve all of your above listed problems.

10. ^^^I should start a farm and ride a horse! That would actually solve all my problems. Except for the girl problems and then I'd have sheep so it's all good.

The South East part. Haha. Right by the border to louisiana.