"Hard Time" on National Geographic

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokeitdown, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Damn, this show makes me realize how much I would never want to ever be in jail. Its some new show, where they did a bio on a bunch of recent inmates and shit, one dude was told he was gettin out the next day, then they pulled his parole and hes gotta do like 2+ more years.

I did 2 nights in a small minimum security place because my probation officer thought it would be a good "wake up call" Honestly it just was fucked up and totally unnecessary, but whatever.

The thought of someone having to live life like that is scary as shit.

2. Prison "hardens" someones personality. Especially if the person was in there for more than a couple years. Imagine that; 365 days alone would be hell! Same thing, every day, every night. Another thing that would suck is if you were small. You would be getting raped every night. Now, imagine THAT

3. In most prisons you aren't alone. When you are alone you did something fucked up that they had to put you in solitary confinement. A lot of prisons I would MUCH rather be put in solitary... I couldn't put up with all the violence that is rampant and that one would be forced to do at all.

Really solitary confinement wouldn't be bad at all. I would definitely read and write a LOT. It would be a good time for me.

4. Yeah, thinking about it, solitary wouldn't be all that bad. I would workout and draw the entire time.

5. Yeah I would definitely do a lot of working out, too. It seems like it would be a really good time to explore yourself.

6. Word of advice for those of you that want in to solitary confinement...

Claim you're suicidal.

7. Or stab somebody.

8. Yeah, that would kill two birds with one stone. Severely hurt someone you do not like and get you into solitary confinement

9. yeah, prison sucks.

if you can't handle the thought of prison then don't do shit involving felonys.

if you are doin dirt try to go for the feds. state prison is shit. seriously, strait shit.

10. Those prisons you see there are US prisons, they suck I think.
    Doing time in Holland or Belgium is just like a hotel. I had a cell, and didn't had to share it, I even had a shower and toilet IN my cell. :hello:

I could smoke after 10pm, when the lights went out.. Wasn't too bad, except for the 25cent meals, when I got home my mom already cooked all my favorites, and I ate it all! ^^

If you don't want to do time, don't get yourself involved with things that get ya locked up, or hire a top of the line lawyer, if you can afford it. :D