Hard time getting girls with braces on?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MattSKAA, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Hey guys just wanted to know if anyone here has braces? I'm getting braces put on this weekend and it's going to suck. I've never been good at talking to girls but do you think it will make it even harder because I'm going to look so fuckin' goofy and I really don't think they will want anything to do with me.

2. Bitches love braces.

3. Nah man, don't sweat it ! Think of the perfect teeth you'll be having after your braces are off. I had them on too, no prob with the chikas haha ;)

4. Really if the girl is going to make her judgments on your braces she ain't worth the time. A real lady will go for your personality.

5. not having braces can definately help though,

Just make sure that you don't have food and stuff stuck in them when your talking to her

6. I don't know, but there's this one girl I know who has a pair; and damn, normally I would never go near girls with them on, but there's something about her...

Chances are, if my thinking has been skewed this way, there'll be a girl who'll think the same about you with them on. And, honestly, if you have the attitude where you're going to be self-conscious about it, stop! Instead, don't give a f**k... Remember, you probably think more about them than other people do.

7. I had them from 19 to 23, never had problems.

It will ruin your confidence cause it's all you'll think about for a little while, but that all goes away and eventually you just start to think about the end result. But you do develop teeth envy.

8. i was a late bloomer and didnt really have my first true relationship till junior year

but i did have braces in like freshman year??....maybe sophmore year...and i had a few girlfriends during that time but never hookked up with them or anything.

i was lucky and only had to have my braces for less than a year. i knew some kids who had, had them on since like 4th or 5th grade!.....fuck that! lol.

so even tho i didnt hook up with my girlfriends while i had braces, i was still able to attract some females lol. and again the two reasons i didnt hook up with them is cause they werent the right ones, and i was a late bloomer. lol

OP you will be fine with braces.....altho, you gotta be 18 to post here, why did u wait so long to get braces? i know i didnt want them at first, but im glad i got them when i did.

9. Honestly don't mention them, see how many people even notice. I had them from like 6th to 8th grade and people I was close friends with barely even noticed because I never mentioned them. It's not a big deal.

10. [quote name='"yellow bic"']i was a late bloomer and didnt really have my first true relationship till junior year

but i did have braces in like freshman year??....maybe sophmore year...and i had a few girlfriends during that time but never hookked up with them or anything.

i was lucky and only had to have my braces for less than a year. i knew some kids who had, had them on since like 4th or 5th grade!.....fuck that! lol.

so even tho i didnt hook up with my girlfriends while i had braces, i was still able to attract some females lol. and again the two reasons i didnt hook up with them is cause they werent the right ones, and i was a late bloomer. lol

OP you will be fine with braces.....altho, you gotta be 18 to post here, why did u wait so long to get braces? i know i didnt want them at first, but im glad i got them when i did.[/quote]

I had a chance to get them when I was a kid but didn't want them. Btw I'm 20 and my work is paying for almost half now,so i can finally afford to get them and I do need them.

11. last time i was getting head, those fuckin brace made a slit on my dick. fucking hurted.

12. While I can tell you that I never got with any girls while I had braces. But I never tried. I suppose if you tried you'd probably have a lot more success than the none I had.

13. Ive had braces since i was 14 im 21 now...never had a problem with the ladies if anything they thot it was "cute"